Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

be positive for results

Hello all! I took a few years off after gaining improved shape, lift, and a little fullness with 6 months of herbs and massage. Now I am into my second week of hypnosis and massage. I listen to Wendi's breast enlargement CDs twice a day and try to do Tigerlily's and chi massages at least every other day. My goal is also to gain about 6-8 pounds (and make it all go to my chest!) since I am a bit underweight. As I read all of the posts and reflect upon who had excellent growth over the years, I know that positive thinking has lead to success. If you are utilizing hypnosis, the only way to approach it is *knowing* that it is effective... because it is. The mind is what gets in the way of restructuring your breasts. Please be open to change, I will too! I will update in a few weeks, my friends. Nymph

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
be positive for results - by saggynymph - 25-01-2012, 10:29 PM
RE: be positive for results - by Kelly9 - 26-01-2012, 01:41 AM
RE: be positive for results - by SapphireRain - 28-01-2012, 07:27 PM
RE: be positive for results - by Kelly9 - 16-02-2012, 07:17 PM
RE: be positive for results - by charrr - 14-04-2012, 08:38 AM
hello - by stephenbrooks21 - 17-04-2012, 02:42 AM
RE: be positive for results - by BirdGirl - 19-05-2012, 11:06 AM