Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

be positive for results

Hello all! I took a few years off after gaining improved shape, lift, and a little fullness with 6 months of herbs and massage. Now I am into my second week of hypnosis and massage. I listen to Wendi's breast enlargement CDs twice a day and try to do Tigerlily's and chi massages at least every other day. My goal is also to gain about 6-8 pounds (and make it all go to my chest!) since I am a bit underweight. As I read all of the posts and reflect upon who had excellent growth over the years, I know that positive thinking has lead to success. If you are utilizing hypnosis, the only way to approach it is *knowing* that it is effective... because it is. The mind is what gets in the way of restructuring your breasts. Please be open to change, I will too! I will update in a few weeks, my friends. Nymph

(25-01-2012, 10:29 PM)saggynymph Wrote:  Hello all! I took a few years off after gaining improved shape, lift, and a little fullness with 6 months of herbs and massage. Now I am into my second week of hypnosis and massage. I listen to Wendi's breast enlargement CDs twice a day and try to do Tigerlily's and chi massages at least every other day. My goal is also to gain about 6-8 pounds (and make it all go to my chest!) since I am a bit underweight. As I read all of the posts and reflect upon who had excellent growth over the years, I know that positive thinking has lead to success. If you are utilizing hypnosis, the only way to approach it is *knowing* that it is effective... because it is. The mind is what gets in the way of restructuring your breasts. Please be open to change, I will too! I will update in a few weeks, my friends. Nymph

I am with you. Hypnosis won't work if you stop your subconscious with the negative, wrong beliefs.
What helps in changing attitude about this matter, it's very helpful repeating positive affirmations during the day (eg: instead of calling yourself 'saggybreasts', call yourself 'perkybreasts' =P).

Kelly9

This is absolutely true! I forget where I read it from, but there was a study done where participants would spend some time each day relaxing and thinking about their breasts growing. They focused on picturing their breasts increasing in size. The participants only spent a few minutes each day doing this but the study found that after a few months, a good portion of the participants experienced breasts that were fuller and some even had to buy new bras! The mind is definitely very powerful.

Hi!

I would like to share something that I think would help you to give an extra kick to your NBE with the power of your mind.

I suggest you read a book from Charles Haanel, the title is: The Master Key System. You can download it for free, but I don't remember the website. Just Google "The Master Key System Charles Haanel Free Download".

I honestly can't believe that such precious information is available for free.

This book really makes you believe the power of your mind to create whatever, and understand how important it is to refuse negative thoughts.

You may apply the principles to NBE. While you are reading the book, you can really report it as a step by step "what to do" to make your breasts grow the way you want. Note: the book is not about breast growth at all!

Did anyone red it already?

i just want to say hi and YES! positivism, a more deep universal sense of "love", and gratitude Big Grin
Thumbs Up 

I am Stephen Brooks your personal trainer on our course and he is acknowledged as one of the world’s leading innovators in hypnotherapy and an expert on Erickson’s work. I worked as an Ericksonian Therapist from the 1970′s onwards and as an Ericksonian trainer since 1984 when he first started teaching hypnosis courses at St George’s Hospital in London. I has developed his approach to such a high level that it is now known as Brooksonian Hypnotherapy, and this distinguishes it from the many dated Ericksonian training courses that these days proliferate on the internet. Me is well known for being able to teach advanced skills in an easy-to-learn way and at a pace that is suitable for everyone. My aim is that you graduate with a high level of competency and skill superior to most graduates of hypnosis training courses. My accomplishments over the years bear witness to this fact as he is solely responsible for teaching most of the “big names” in hypnotherapy today.

Thank you so much for for this thread! Allowing your own breasts to change with mindpower just makes sense to me: if I was able to manipulate my own body for weightloss by keeping faith in myself, why not allow my boobies to grow the same way?

I'm currently doing the DreamBreast program with Derek Shelton, and I wake up every morning with something that feels like growing pains. I'm convinced it is. (:

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon