Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ultra breast and Bust boom?

I just recently bought a 2 month supply of bust boom and breast advance topical cream and was planning on using that. Unfortunately I was told being only 18 years old herbs would stunt my growth. So I went on to buy ultra breast knowing I could use it and get results. But people claimed to have other great affects from bust boom such as better sex drive and a fuller bottom.

I still really want to take the pills I ordered and apply the cream but am afraid it will counteract my breasts actually growing. If I were to take bust boom I'd only take 1/3 of the dosage a day, so one pill instead of three, in order to aid my growth and everything else. But I might be wrong about it actually helping me.

Also I've been looking into noogleberry and would like to order that as well but don't have the money thanks to all of it spent on the pills and cream Sad Is it possible that just the ultra breast, cream and bust boom could work? Or am I setting myself up for disaster.

Can someone please give me some advice on what I should do Huh

im not sure but bust boom is a low dose so shouldnt be enough for any negative side effects or to interfere with ultra bust but you could try cycling with it by only taking the bust boom half of each month with ultra bust then youll know which you get better results
bovine ovary nbe was originally developed for late developing teens so theres no reason you cant take the full 3 pills after a while on 1 to build up.
i think cream should be fine too because its topical.
but if your 18 thats not majorly young i doubt you'd grow much more now and most herbal products just say not recommended for under 18s and i mean take a look at mydreamisgcup grew loads on pueraria mirifica and she was 19

That's exactly what I was thinking, I just wasn't sure why people on here recommend waiting until 21 to take it. Then again, they really seem to know what they're talking about, compared to the companies that sell the herbs who are willing to convince anyone to take them.

I would love to try cycling between the two but I'm still unsure because I don't want to mess up my hormones either Sad

As someone who tried herbs at age 17, I DON'T RECOMMEND IT! I think I stunted my breast's growth and my boobs actually ended up looking smaller because my body had to adjust to the sudden influx of EXTRA hormones. My body was already hormonal due to puberty so adding herbs just made my endocrine system frantic to get things in order!

I think the only reason MyDreamIsG grew so well is because she used pueraria mirifica which is a VERY POTENT phytoestrogen. It's not on the same level as these weaker phytoestrogens you can find in stores.

Seriously though, speaking out of personal experience, I wouldn't count on herbs if you're still in puberty. Save up for noogleberry or bovine ovary. At least those won't mess up your body's hormonal balance.

If you do take BO, from what I've read, it's recommended to take a break and a cleanse every 6 months.

Thank you for your advice. I really wish I would've found this site sooner because now I'm afraid I've stunted my growth Sad

I've been noogling for about a week now and it's working well, no permanent growth yet but I get results with swelling. I actually ordered some bovine ovary but it's taking forever to come in.

I just hope I can reverse the effects of the herbs with this next method of bovine and noogleberry. But I guess we'll see! Thanks so much for your advice, I appreciate it Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon