Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How I traveled with Brava

I may be measuring wrong Sad It really doesn't seem like that much, my 34Bs are still pretty loose, though a tiny bit less so. I want what I get after 17 hours, which is roughly 1 to 1.5" more than what I have now. That seems like a noticeable change. What I have now is only apparent to my loving eye, as they say.

It sounds to me like you have a pretty good shot at this. From what I read around here it seems that people who had breastfed get really good swelling, which from what I've gathered is the key to Brava growth. In the manual they even tell you not to wear a bra so you don't mess up the swelling. I draw the line at that. Plus, I have plenty of really loose bras I can wear Dodgy

Good luck and brace yourself it's going to be a pain in the butt Tongue

You know, I thought that even a tiny bit would be worth it when I started, but this thing makes you really greedy because of the swelling you get after 13+ hours. And when it shrinks it's a disappointment. Ideally, I want a full B, I think anything larger will look too large on my frame, but settling for less after all this trouble seems really really sad now.

Hi Malina,

I can imagine how exiting it is after 13+ hours wearing the domes... and what is disappointed when the breasts are shrinks...Smile

I still not start using the system yet, but I'm worry I don't know if I can make it 10 hours++ a days, I have 2 little babies... I work until 10-11PM in the evening, take care of the kids at night, get up early to work, to take my first child to kindergaten...Smile I seem busy all day and work tired at night... And I'm not easy to sleep at night as well, and as I foresee the system will may bother me at night, get more difficulty sleep... I don't know...

Will let you know about my progress once I start wearing the system,

Have a nice day,
Jen

(19-02-2012, 04:15 AM)mesusuana Wrote:  Hi Malina,

I can imagine how exiting it is after 13+ hours wearing the domes... and what is disappointed when the breasts are shrinks...Smile

I still not start using the system yet, but I'm worry I don't know if I can make it 10 hours++ a days, I have 2 little babies... I work until 10-11PM in the evening, take care of the kids at night, get up early to work, to take my first child to kindergaten...Smile I seem busy all day and work tired at night... And I'm not easy to sleep at night as well, and as I foresee the system will may bother me at night, get more difficulty sleep... I don't know...

Will let you know about my progress once I start wearing the system,

Have a nice day,
Jen

Brava is a bit of a commitment, but there a couple of things that are good news. Firstly, I know that Brava people say you're supposed to wear it consecutively 10 hours, but due to a few social obligations I've done a few days where I wore it for a few hours during the day and then put it on for about 6 or 7 at night. The swelling seemed about the same. Brava instruction booklet has this nifty little chart that shows what happens when you don't wear the system for 24 hours+ or only wear it for 7+ and it basically shows that you don't get enough swelling. I actually think that breaking it up during the day works even better than doing 10+ hours at night as far as the swelling goes. I'm not sure what that means for growth, but I think the two are directly related. The drawback with doing that is the pain in the butt of putting the domes on and taking the off. It probably wears the silicone too, but if you gotta do it you gotta do it.

I'm a really really light sleeper. I couldn't sleep my first night, I had to take a pain killer because it bothered me so much. Second night was better, after a week I can sleep just as well as I do without it. (I have a curved foam pillow for sleeping on my back and it works great). Also having a pillow under one of my arms really helps to relieve the pressure, plus a pillow under your knees. It sounds involved but it works.

Good news for brava is you can cook, clean and do whatever while wearing it.... Hugs are tricky though Dodgy

When you remove your domes, you want to wet your fingers as you easy the silicone off, it helps to keep it from getting damaged, and go really really slow. I messed up one of my domes a little the first night I used it. It doesn't effect the performance, but it's no longer perfect. I figured out the water trick my second use.

Good luck and I hope this helps.

Thanks Malina,

This help me to less worry about sleeping trouble...Smile Yeah I like your trick with the wet finger to remove the domes...Smile Will try it...

One I start with my program again, I'll let you know the progress

Have a good day,
Jen

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon