Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone tried the nursing pad method?

Ive heard that some people soak nursing pads(or washcloths, paper towels etc.) in boobie batter and wear them all day, but I don't know who has actually done it, and Im having trouble finding examples. If I do try it, Ill have to find a way to contain the smell. I was warned it smelled like maple syrup. I wish! It smells faintly of syrup, and strongly of nasty acrid medicinal herbs. I tried it today and someone kept asking whatmels like curry, lol. Next time Ill try wrappingmy chest tightly in cling wrap to trap the scent, or at least lessen it a little. If that doesn't work i could just use a double strength concoction soaked into pads, and wear them at night covered cling wrap to hold them in place and keep them moist. Before I fully commit to this method, i would stilll love to see some evidence for or against it in the form of personal experiences. Im sure it has some effect, but I what I hope to find out is if if constand pad use is more or less effective than occasional massage.

I did this for awhile I had pueraria mirifica extract in castor oil (absorbs very well into the skin) and I seran wrapped my boobies all day. I didn't do it for long enough because I had to stop with NBE but I always felt a strong tingle and tightening and swelling I think it is a method that will work well

I haven't done this, but I have had strangers ask me if I had pancakes for breakfast, etc etc because of the booby batter smell lol.

I would think if you wanted to do this you could make a batter with the goat's rue instead of the fenugreek and maybe add an essential oil if you wanted to scent it a certain way.
Good idea though! I might consider trying it, but having breastfed two kids for 1+ yrs each, I am a little sick of nursing pads lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon