Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Home made breast pump?

(24-01-2012, 11:57 PM)JanetCD Wrote:  
(24-01-2012, 07:14 PM)ghs Wrote:  I found one on Amazon for $10.

http://www.amazon.com/Pink-Female-Breast-Nipple-Pump/dp/B000XS58HO/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1327428719&sr=8-7

It's basically the same thing, right? I think they have a double one for around $30 too. I imagine it would work just as well as the expensive models as long as the suction is there.

Edit: Here's the double one on ebay for $21: http://www.ebay.com/itm/SMP-Size-Matters-Pink-Breast-Pump-Enlargement-Enhancement-Kit-Suction-Cups-Bulb-/350507841958?_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D4%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D5840880998689846921

Yes I had something similar to that only the domes were clear plastic. The domes cracked easily, tried to coat the replacement ones I ordered with a clear epoxy and that helped some. I haven't gone to pick up the pump yet. Over the weekend I came down with a head cold and my nose ran all weekend. Went though a 240 count tissue box. Nose stopped running but will wait a few days and see how I feel.

I hope you feel better soon!

I don't think they have different sizes, its just a one size fits all? They have listed the measurements though, I think its 4 inches in diameter and 3.5 inches in depth, similar to the size of the medium sized domes in NB minus a little depth?

Very tempting for me considering I have small boobs and the price on Amazon is so cheap. But in the long run NB would be more worth it since it is known for results and domes can be upsized once you out grow the smaller ones.

so yeah HuhHuhHuh

i think it would be easier just to buy a cheap breast pump one of my friends used one called a breast exerciser it was a single pump but it was only about 10 pounds it only had a basic bulb pump with quick release button came with 1 strong ok sized 5.5in(i think) cup also could work with noogleberry cups she said she gained a cup

(25-01-2012, 05:12 PM)BarbieGrrrl Wrote:  i think it would be easier just to buy a cheap breast pump one of my friends used one called a breast exerciser it was a single pump but it was only about 10 pounds it only had a basic bulb pump with quick release button came with 1 strong ok sized 5.5in(i think) cup also could work with noogleberry cups she said she gained a cup

Do you know where she got it from?

no i dont know where but it was this one http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Breast-Enlarger-Vacum-Pump-NEW-BOX-/300621708081?pt=UK_Health_HealthCare_RL&hash=item45fe733b31
and the noogleberry cups fitted because i gave her one of my xl ones which diddnt fit

[/php]Honestly, noogleberry is pretty cheap considerding the quality of the pump and domes. I think it's best to invest in a noogleberry pump in the long run. Just my opinion, 3 year user.

--Sissy

idk^ i have a noogleberry and it doesnt seem amazing quality like the little air release button is cracked on mine already iv only had it less than a month it doesnt effect use though

but noogleberry has a store on ebay which sometimes has better offers iv seen one on for 36pounds before

my thread may interest some of you
about new forms of nbe
tell me what you think please! Big Grin

BarbieGrrrl

Write to Lucy@noogleberry.com. She will certainly take care of your issue, they are good at handling warranty issues.

The two issues with NB seem to be cracking domes and indents. Has anybody tried replacing the domes with household bowls that are just a little more flexible, so they keep the pressure but don't crack? And has anybody tried bowls with a gently rounded, wide edge, to avoid indents?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon