Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Growth Journal

Gooooo UB :-) I think your program is very well thought out on the additions to the UB pills. I like it and I think I will add pituitary to mine as well. I wish I could do NB to ease my fear of sagging boobs but at this current moment of space situation I can't. It seems people have better results with both BO and NB.

That is so very cool you've been feeling tinglings already! Be sure to keep all new uB users updated Big Grin

Yeah, I got the idea to add pituitary from reading bellalily's, 11bhot's (I prolly screwed her name up) routines and BB's formula. Bellalily was the gal that also gave me the starting dose of BO (thanx, bellalily!). Hope pituitary helps your program along!

O and BTW I should clear up any confusion about what BO I use. I use Swanson's lol not UB. I wasn't liking UB having WY and ipriflavone in its formula. Huh I will keep ya'll updated anyways. I will check in with updates once/if I'm over the 33" mark for this forum. Tongue

OK, feeling a lil guilty for doing this but I plan on trying the SLP. I just wanna increase my chances of success and I don't wanna change my dosage with BO and mess anything up. But I will be switching the pituitary with SLP...hey, I got a budget to keep up so can't add more supplements, only replace. Will keep using pituitary till the bottle is empty though.

MariahD's, Beth, emmiedee and couple others used it in their routines and did great. Also, I read the MFIII of Switzerland site about sheep placenta caps, and 1 of the expectations was firmer/larger breasts for those with underdeveloped boobs.

MFIII Sheep Placenta Capsules

I'll be getting the SLP from DailyVita on eBay. 800 mgs of placenta, with marine protein, royal jelly, zinc, vit E, grape seed and collagen. Directions are to take 2 daily. ...OMG this is the most gross routine I ever tried lol. Hopefully it'll be worth it in the end! Tongue Others who had experience with SLP, feel free to comment or make suggestions...

how's your program going shyboobs?

Those Sheep pills seem very expensive! Do you think they are working?!

How's your gross routine going? Lol.
Havent seen you around the forum recently. Hope all is well.

Lol yesh it is gross. I've been slacking on the SLP cause I'm worried bout acne. My face isn't the greatest right now in that aspect. But I must say I hardly see any fine lines! Its great, just wish I didn't have this darn hormonal acne. I def feel like I'm goin through puberty again.

To update anybody interested: I've dropped the breast cream--too costly on my current salary, lowered my BO dose to 1000--due to same reason as SLP and to keep within budget. I also decided to add omega 3-6-9 (2 daily).

I seriously wish I could go bak to late Feb & early March last yr to see what else I was doing beside PM or GR. I think I tried the omega 3-6-9 briefly just to get the benefit of borage oil (there was no plain borage @ the grocery store) and not too long aftr I surpassed the 1" mark and then some. Boobs were really lookin good, with a lil bounce...but beings that I believed the new PM cream I got would do fine by itslf, I dropped the omega 3-6-9. By mid March the bitties started shrinking. I see in my past records that each time I used an omega product I would get nice temp swelling. Something about EFA's and boobs? This time Ill keep the 3-6-9, it could be extra help.

O growth? No longer EXPECTING it...more like experimenting to see what happens. Good things are I get ocassional sensations and my cramps weren't as painful last cycle. Not sure if I can grow beyond AA cup anymore; I'm just being stubborn lol
Information 

Unfortunately, this routine will have to be put on hold until my finances are back on track. I can't keep dishing money out like that for my program any longer. Only thing I will continue is noogling. I've decided to discontinue spirulina after my bottle is out...it minimizes any swelling I get from noogling or otherwise! I think I'll also be leaving estrogen-based supplements alone for awhile. I'm going to bring back msm cream, and take omega 3-6-9 instead. That will be my routine. My swelling was decent until spirulina came into play. I do like it since it kept me from getting sick tho.

Goodluck evryone with your routines. See you around... :-)

EDIT: I should mention I will try out the large cups soon too.
Lightbulb 

(Peeks around the.corner and waves) Hey girls. Idk how many remember me, but im back for another go lol. Yep, after giving up on my journey, I was finally re-inspired to try another product out. This time its gonna be just cream. U know ppl dont normally have high expectations for creams since they arent that effective at penetrating tje dermis or whatnot. But I didnt want to keep messing with phytoestrogens or even glandulars. Obviously these no longer work for me.

Anyhoo I just happened to see the advertising for tje cream on the side of the Google searxh return results, liked the catch phrase and clicked the link. I wasnt that interested till I read the studies and the ingredients of the cream. The faq section was the icing on the cake. After talking to CS and being offered a free bottle for buying 2, alomg with a money back guarantee, I decided to try it (it also helped that the price was under $20 a jar!). Sooooo will update in a month with my experience.

Hi Shyboobs,

Could you please post the link of the cream you bought...pleaseBig Grin..thank you

Oops sorry... welcome back...brain fart..Blush Best to your growing.. oh just a thought.. I think if you even use creams, oils, it will still go into your system but not as much as direct eating..what not..keep us posted I am interested if just NB and a really good cream/oil would work cause I know some have grown on NB alone..

(29-11-2009, 10:08 PM)ShyBoobs Wrote:  All righty. AF is in the house, so my PM program starts again today. Only thing that is absent is my GR. *Sigh* I ordered it Weds before Thanksgiving, and I suppose the Viable Herbal Solutions employees took off Thurs AND Fri. So guess I'll have to wait till Tues or Weds to get 'em. Anyhow, here's the program details...

~PM 200 mgs; days 1-15
~GR 2400 mgs; days 1-15
~Ro-Bust Cream followed by heat (15-30 min)
~PC during luteal phase
~Ensure Plus Drink
~Exercising 2-3 days/week

*May increase PM to 300 mgs if no changes after a given month. I had grown each month last time when I kept GR, till a month after stopping it so I might not need to change the PM dose anyways. Also will prolly keep up a monthly liver cleanse at the end of each cycle. I had been doing this too for the 1st few months on this routine last time. This time, I'll be obtaining that C bra! Lol

Hello, ShyBoobs!
I really like your program, I've been on PM for 3-4 periods, now I'm taking Zoft along (no results as of yet), my next period I want to try your program.
Could you tell me what is GR and PC, also where do you buy all the components of your program (Ro-bust, GR, PC and PM)
Thank you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon