Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

first time poster and major question!!

(17-01-2012, 04:07 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Thank you Bargain Boobs and rubysoho Blush

There are alternatives for fenugreek as an antidiabetic: goat's rue, and black seed (nigella sativa, sometimes called black cumin, but the plant isn't even related to cumin).

Hi Isabelle! I'm not sure I understand this. Do black seeds help in enlarging breasts or do they have an antiiabetic effect?

Hi BChallenge,

Both. Black seed is antidiabetic, and it helps in NBE because it increases prolactin, which causes swelling.

sumi12 - yay!!!! Glad to hear that I wasn't just imagining things. What a great side effect!

Isabelle - once again, you leave me amazed. Black seed isn't just an anti-diabetic but can also be used for NBE - I had no idea! My mom told me to start taking some as well just for general health; now maybe I won't be so adverse to that suggestion. Wink Thanks!

I've been taking fenugreek for a few months now at 3000mg per day liquid alcohol in water, and haven't noticed any new vascularity with veins or changes in my waist. I have not come across any info regarding fenugreek adding more curves to anything but breasts, so I'm quite intrigued by the possibility. I am 5'5 and 120 lbs., and pre children had a 22 inch waist, which is now a steady 27, but even with the bigger circumference, I am not curvy like I was. Maybe with more time, FG will provide an added bonus in this area. Please keep us posted!

I would suggest triactol serum, i started using it last week and I can feel my breasts have gotten tighter already! follow my profile I will update it every week or so if I have any more changes!
Found this article to be really informative, thought id share with you guysSmile

http://triactolserum.com/breast-massage-for-growth/

(21-01-2012, 12:36 AM)Isabelle Wrote:  Hi Rubysoho,

Make sure you drink the hops tea with a light meal. There is an anti-androgen in hops, xanthohumol, which digests to a powerful phyto-estrogen, 8-prenylnaringenin. If you drink the tea between meals, you enjoy the anti-androgen effect. But it's only with the meal that you get the maximum estrogenic effect.

I have used hops and fenugreek together, but remember that fenugreek lowers blood sugar and that it affects blood pressure too. That makes it an ideal time to concentrate all the carbs in your diet in that one meal you take with the hops and the fenugreek. But the low blood sugar from the fenugreek, the sugar rush and the sugar dip from the carbs, and the sleepiness from the hops can make this cocktail a wild ride.
I think Hops is good.but,I have read that even though hops does digest to 8-PN,the amount is so low that you have to consume large amounts for it to work. I am thinking i wasted money. would love your opinion.

I grew most when I took 2,500 mg hops a day. I buy 200 g for € 7.40, so I don't think it's a waste of money. There is a possibility that you do not have the intestinal bacteria to digest xanthohumol to 8-prenylnaringenin though. Not everybody has them, and it takes 4 months to find out. Read Eve M's program is you want to save time and test hops, flax, and soy at the same time.

Isabelle,

How many teaspoons would 2500mg of hops be? I know it's hard to convert volume and weight, but do you have a ballpark estimate? I'm thinking of adding a liquid hops tea to the mix next week, going by lilmissprettytits method of cooking the hops for an hour or so, straining and refrigerating. If I recall correctly, she took a couple of teaspoons of the tea with some water - would that be around 2500mg?

Thanks!

Hi rubysoho,

That depends on how you bought it. I buy mine dried, and it's very light and fluffy. Two tablespoons is 2,500 mg. Powdered, it's much denser. Then 2,500 mg is about a teaspoon.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon