Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Questions about Buying the Noogleberry

So like I said in the other thread I am Contemplating purchasing the Noogleberry and I am getting closer to getting it..

What exactly all do I need to purchase?

I know the main kit but what else do I need to get? Such as the airlock? What else?

What size should I buy? I am underbust 36 inches and I fit into a 36B bra and I want to achieve a C Cup. I show in another thread that the breasts cups for noogleberry run undersize.. So should that mean I should purchase the large cups? Should I go with contoured?

Sorry for all the questions but thanks for answering them...

Rebekah

I would just order the double pump kit with 2 domes, the tee and pump. I have an airlock and never use it, but if you decide later that you want it, they ship free of charge, so it's no big deal to order later.

I am a 35 underbust, 44 over bust. I used to be a B cup before I started pumping, but the large cups were too small from the beginning, I filled them in 2 days, and today would fill them in 2 pumps. I recently ordered the large contoured, but they were too small also.

Based on your underbust size, which means you might have a frame like mine, I would recommend you order both the large contoured and XL domes. There is a chance the larges may be too small, and if not, you will grow into the XL soon anyway. Just my opinion from my own experience. Good luck pumping, you will love it. I lost weight also, and it gave me back my breast, I am a solid D cup now, but have been at it for a few years.

Sissy

Thanks Sissy,

I cannot afford to buy both at this time so I guess I am going to have to take a chance with the extra large and pray they are not to big.. I have spent way to much lately for herbs, vitamins, at home laser hair remover, etc, so this will have to be my last purchase for a few months..

Thanks,
Rebekah

(13-01-2012, 01:04 AM)sissy2345 Wrote:  I would just order the double pump kit with 2 domes, the tee and pump. I have an airlock and never use it, but if you decide later that you want it, they ship free of charge, so it's no big deal to order later.

I am a 35 underbust, 44 over bust. I used to be a B cup before I started pumping, but the large cups were too small from the beginning, I filled them in 2 days, and today would fill them in 2 pumps. I recently ordered the large contoured, but they were too small also.

Based on your underbust size, which means you might have a frame like mine, I would recommend you order both the large contoured and XL domes. There is a chance the larges may be too small, and if not, you will grow into the XL soon anyway. Just my opinion from my own experience. Good luck pumping, you will love it. I lost weight also, and it gave me back my breast, I am a solid D cup now, but have been at it for a few years.

Sissy

hey, I have just got the Large contorted kit.

I'm a 38B but based on some stuff about bra measure guides I saw here I might be wearing the wrong size, my band is quite stretchy so maybe that should be a 36 and that might mean I'm 36C but anyway, we are not too far apart in size is the point and the LC’s are right for me the XL would be too much pressure. Too much pressure may lead to red dots and purple boobs, I really wouldn't get them at this stage. In addition everyone says the LC's are larger than L, they are a nice middle ground between L and XL and the move up from LC to XL is quite big.

Secondly Lucy is really nice so if you need to you could ask for an exchange. she’s good like that.

You don’t need the air lock, soft rings or anything else really. Just the basic kit and some lotion for suction. If you feel you want an air lock, some one on the forum suggested using a stationary bulldog type clip, she was a bit strapped for cash, and I tried it and it worked fine I just put some cotton wool over the part of the soft tubing where I put the clip because the clip was a bit sharp.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon