Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

what increase should i expect from a noogleberry so far iv had v. fast increase

i started my program 1st january so im still pretty new but iv been so surprised to already see increases
my starting size before any nbe was 36/37in bust
today before noogle(24hrs after last noogle) my bust was 39.5in
after noogle 41in
i noogle 30/45min each breast p/d and its been under 3 weeks so far
i also notice they are firmer, rounder, fuller and perkier.

is this normal im not on my period or anyhting i do have a pm/supplement routine as well

and i drink a 'nursing mothers tea' before noogling
after(before sleep) i take pm and an amino acid stack(l arginine, l glutamine, l lysine and bcaa)
i also take maca

is this normal increase, i know its not permenant yet but i really didnt expect anything this quickly.

how quickly did other people get results and how long before mine are permenant?

mines been fast too. they seem to stay in their pumped state.

I had a really busy day yesterday and half of today so i only got a short session in yesterday morning and not until now could I pump again (i usually try to get a morning and a night pump in each day) however, they seem to be larger, I cant imagine the swelling staying for that amount of time (basically a whole day and a whole night and half another day).

I would say just enjoy it and keep pumping don't worry if its permanent or not. chances are its just a fluke its probably to early for it to be real growth, sad i know i wish it were too.

i had my first growing pains and 'tingles' and increased sensitivity yesterday so im feeling positive about my program so far and i havent measured under 39in all this week

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon