Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

32A to 34A or 36A???

Sigh... I need some encouragement here... Has anyone had experience or heard anyone increased from US 32A to 34A? Or even to 36A with herbs? How long do you think it'll take?

I just ordered herbs from greenbush, I will have them for 6 months before I give up.

I'm 26 yrs old, 56kg, 173cm. I can hardly gain any weight no matter how much I eat. But I am trying to eat more to support breast growth.

Do you think it's possible to grow to 34A? Or 36A? Am I being too greedy/ unrealistic? If herbs won't work, what other NBE should I try?

Really need your advise dear sisters! Thank you!!!!

well I'm not exactly a herbal expert but from what I've read on the forum about bra sizes is that your band number (32) will not change unless you gain weight or your ribs expand. But your cup (A) will change.

So unless you measured yourself wrong, you can grow from 32A to a 32B or 32C. But then again there's the whole issue of sister bra sizes. I think 32C will be the same as a 34B.

Maybe just supplement with protein drinks and lots of calorie rich food if you want to add bulk all over without changing the proportions of your shape. NBE is more for increasing the breasts without putting on weight in other areas - it doesn't sound like this is exactly what you're after. Good luck, from a fellow 'fast metabolism' sister!!

Thanks for your reply! I've been taking herbs from greenbush for 2 months now. But I stopped 3 weeks in between. I have seen some growth, but I hv also gained weight so I'm not sure if it's the herbs or because I've gained weight.

You think I should continue with greenbush or try other brands??
Do you think Noogleberry works? To me Noogleberry is just trying to make people's breasts swell and it appears that it's hurting breast tissues.

What do you all think???

So depressing when I see people gained 1/2 cup in a week while I haven't... Maybe it's because they are young 21yr olds and i'm 26..

(09-01-2012, 01:04 PM)PerkyDs Wrote:  well I'm not exactly a herbal expert but from what I've read on the forum about bra sizes is that your band number (32) will not change unless you gain weight or your ribs expand. But your cup (A) will change.

So unless you measured yourself wrong, you can grow from 32A to a 32B or 32C. But then again there's the whole issue of sister bra sizes. I think 32C will be the same as a 34B.

THIS^^^ totally agree.

I can "fit" into a 34C cup...but the band around is a bit loose. Your band should not ride up your back at all, and if you tug at the band, you shouldn't be able to pull it more than 2 inches away from your back.

I can wear 34C or 32D in the cups, but the 32D fits WAY better around. The support needs to come from the band, NOT the straps. Smile Most women, when wearing the correct band size, end up wearing a bigger cup size than they ever thought they could! Sooo, ladies, check your bands & make sure they are snug enough around!

(09-01-2012, 10:38 AM)rosyposy Wrote:  Sigh... I need some encouragement here... Has anyone had experience or heard anyone increased from US 32A to 34A? Or even to 36A with herbs? How long do you think it'll take?

I just ordered herbs from greenbush, I will have them for 6 months before I give up.

I'm 26 yrs old, 56kg, 173cm. I can hardly gain any weight no matter how much I eat. But I am trying to eat more to support breast growth.

Do you think it's possible to grow to 34A? Or 36A? Am I being too greedy/ unrealistic? If herbs won't work, what other NBE should I try?

Really need your advise dear sisters! Thank you!!!!

Enlarge the breasts. Enzymes contained in papaya helps in the growth / enlarge the breasts. Meanwhile fasteners hormones and vitamin A in the papaya enzyme, believed to be induced stimulation of the female hormone, but it can stimulate the ovaries to release female hormones (estrogen, progesterone, and prolactin), launched the mammary gland and of course, tighten and enlarge breasts. The mammary gland will be smooth and shape of the more ideal breast.

Method: Cut the papaya (ripe in the new / not fully ripe / half-baked), take about a bowl, then made into juice with soy milk mixture. Phyto-estrogen content of soy is good for the breast. After that put some lime juice and one or two tablespoons of honey. Drink regularly every other day.

Source: Free Traditional Medical Tips

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon