Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

estrogen dominance regimen

hi everyone,
this is my first post, though I've been a longtime lurker and reader of these threads!

I'm 24, 106 lbs, 33 A/small B boobs...would love 34 full C (ok or maybe a D Smile)

my plan is to gain a few lbs (I wanna weigh atleast 112), while trying to 'redistribute' the gains to my womanly areas (trying to gain on my hips/butt too). my full measurements are 33-25-37 and a half/sometimes38. I workout w. weights for my butt and started to apply a cream on it which contains Maca, fish oil, buriti oil. I've also just began chi massages 2x daily for my boobs.

I've been interested in supplements for the longest time, to give everything a 'push', and to also help direct fat from my gains to where i want it. the problem is that now over the past week i've read so many different things, i feel like i'm in info overload and my head spins. i think i need a nudge in the right direction. i feel so stressed! Sad

I wanted to start with a maca supplement and CLA (to not get a gut while gaining weight).
but today I finally took dr lee's hormone test and it clearly indicates I am estrogen dominant.

what supplements would be ideal?

I created a new post bc while there are others with estrogen dominance, we all have different circumstances (wanting to gain, wanting to lose etc.) so I hope someone here can help me a little!

thank you!! xoxo

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon