Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How long should I break if I've stalled?

I've already been taking a complete break from my regimen for about a week. I originally started the break just because I had taken too much hops, but now that I've had time to think about it, I realize that there were signs that I might have stalled very early on. Im doing a variation of the Greenbush program. About 4 days into my ramp up, when I was only taking 4 capsules a day, I had pains and obvious swelling. After that I never had pains and swelling again. I figure its better to be safe than sorry, and so I'm going to assume I've stalled even if I haven't. If I have stalled, and I go back on my program to soon, I could waste weeks or months taking pills but getting little or no growth. I would rather loose another week or two, in the form of break, than spend months going around in circles for no reason. So assuming I'm stalled, how long should my break be?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon