Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question about using PM when on birth control

Hi, I've tried various forms of natural breast growth off and on for the past year without success. Now, after a long break, I've started noogling regularly again and have been reading up on PM. I want to start taking Ainterol 500 mg PM 2x daily, but I'm on Beyaz and don't know how it will interact. Do you know if it will interfere with the effectiveness of my BC, or if the BC will affect my response to PM? Any advice will be appreciated Smile

from what I understand about pm is you are not suppose to be on bc pills. I am ordering purefem and I am getting off my bc for it. I am getting my tubes tied instead of taking bc pills. from what I have read you can take another form of bc just not the pills.

If you take a look around the forum, this question is answered many, many times.

Yes, you can take PM while on BC. Many women, including me, have reported that it has no interaction with their BC. Many women also use BC to their advantage in their PM program and don't cycle.

Just take a look around, and read, read, and read some more, and you will have all your questions answered and then some!

it seems to cofuse me a little bit on when to exactly take pm. some say during your period and some take it before or up to. what is really the best way? I have tried a few products be for lie the brava system and seen results, but it left me with an unbarable rash. I use to take fennel seed , fenugree and all those but it was to many pills in a day. I was just wondering is purafem a good pm to take.

Taking during can give you bad stomach pains. Which is why people take after. If you have no issues, you can do either.

It great to take PM with birth control if you want a baby.

You can take it. It just diminishes the effects of the birth control.

Nothing wrong with children

I've taken them in combination for about 7 months so far and have had no ill effects. I'm on a very low dose pill. Lo-estrin.

(03-02-2012, 01:02 AM)jennifer5519pm Wrote:  It great to take PM with birth control if you want a baby.

You can take it. It just diminishes the effects of the birth control.

Nothing wrong with children

Hey girls,
Jennifer, I actually think you are wrong. Children can be very annoying. Just kidding Wink. I was wondering this as well but I was actually reading about PC cream with birth control and the author of the artical was saying that the reason that birth control pills fail is because of low hormonal amounts, not high, so taking it with PC should be ok for that matter. Of course I am no expert but I would think it would apply to PM as well.

Dear Cos

There are no studies with PM and birth control pills. Do you want to be a

guinea pig? You can use topical creams with birth control.

The issue is how will these two hormones together effect Lh and in what

combinations. No one knows. If birth control is 98 per cent effective will

100 mg, 200mg, 300mg and so on and so forth effect the effectiveness?

No one really knows.

best jen

Use a backup method. Problem solved.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon