Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question regarding symptoms

Tongue 

Hey, ok so finally got my maca root today(500mg/pill). Took 3 total throughout the day. Not taking any supplements for breasts, just eating soy/drinking soy milk every day and doing massage made from firming lotion, sesame oil, fenugreek, fennel, saw palmetto, and star anise twice a day as well as chi rotations. I started the massage again 4 days ago and the soy a month ago. I'm also strength training my hips and butt while doing cardio to lose my belly(pays to be married to a personal trainer). And I dry brush daily.

So tonight(as in like an hour ago) I noticed my breasts are so sore that I can barely touch them without pain. This I know as the booby stuff kicking in from past experience, even tho it's so soon.

The part that interests me the most is that at the same time, my butt is already itchy deep in the muscle and really sore. I looked it up, and the girls at blackhairmedia.com say that's a sign it's working. And this may be tmi, but after my second pill I pretty much attacked the hubby in bed then again after my third one right before I worked out, so I know that part hit me very quick.

But seriously, how am I already feeling like this after one day? I didn't even know about these symptoms before they occurred so I don't think it's just my mind going off lol.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon