Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why wont I grow?

Hey, I'm new to this site. And honestly, my breast size makes me miserable I barely fit into an A cup. I'm 17 and my breast size has stayed the same my whole life. It doesn't look like I've grown at all and it's humiliating... I really wish I could find something to help me ): My breast size is the reason why i have no self esteem...

Try not to get too down about it. Just look through this forum and you will see that there are a lot of girls/ladies in the same position as you all doing what we can naturally to enhance our little boobies!! You can try herbs, exercise, massage, breast pumps, just read through the threads and see what you feel would suit you best. You are still quite young though and I'm sure I've read somewhere that you shouldn't use herbs until you are 18. Have a read through the Newbie section if you haven't already. By the way, my youngest daughter didn't start growing until she was 16 and now at 21 she is a 32D so there's always a chance that you will grow naturally anyway. I take herbs and use the Noogleberry breast pump which I am completely addicted too. Have a look on the Noogleberry website, it has a great forum and lots of info and pics you can look at. Good luck and please don't lose heart as there is definitely hope that you can grow your breasts naturally. Smile

It's true--I've known girls who didn't get boobs until they were college-age. Don't get discouraged just yet. Like Cleo said, don't try herbs until you're at least 18. But you might try the massage techniques and eat boob-friendly foods. Get lots of protein and cut way back on junk and sugar.

I grew more in the past year and 8 months than i did throughout puberty. you could try massage like i started with and after your 18 you can try herbs. just research stuff before you try it.

Hey girl,

Pleaaaaaaaaaaase don't despair! I didn't get anything at all until I was in my late 20s. I know how bad it sucks, and I got made fun of, and what-not. But your self-esteem HAS to be based on more than breast size, because, beauty - a society defines it - comes and goes, and if your self esteem is that fragile, you will always be suffering if not for one reason, than for another.

Please practice loving yourself just as you are. Today. Everyday, repeat this, "I AM PERFECT AND WHOLE, JUST AS I AM. I DESERVE INFINITE LOVE, ABOVE ALL, MY OWN!" Then, kiss yourself in the mirror and go off about your day. Do it as often as you remember. You may feel really stupid at first, but I soooo wish I had begun building these habits at your age. In time, it will change how you feel about yourself, and you will radiate confidence, self-love and self acceptance. This is much more beautiful and attactive to others than any kind of physical feature!!!!!!!!

I wish you the best, and I am certain that you're much more beautiful than you know. Don't compare yourself to others, they are irrelevant. Have faith in your own unique perfection, and look for your own beauty. Heart

Wise words from Paloma. Some of the most attractive women, I have known, have had small boobs and vice verca.
I am transexual and growing boobs. I was asked, yesterday, by someone, with GG boobs, what size I want to be, all I could say was that I did not know. My small B's seem hugely significent, but I want more. I will go where this adventure takes me, but, as I thought on the question, the answer jumped out; I want to look sexy, but elegant. For each and everyone of us, that depends on so much; our personality, skeleton [height, rib cage, hips and ratio of limb lengh and mass] the shape of our boobs, posture, facial structure, musculture, fat deposits etc. The aim should be too look right, to look balanced; ultimate size is far less important and, getting it wrong, a potential disaster.

I know this thread is old and the girl that started it probably has already been researching and doing stuff by now. But I wanted to give my opinions for other young girls that might read this... firstly I knew a girl in HS that was completely flat! The last time I saw her before I got my degree and left, she was 17, I got my degree when I was 16 going on 17, while I was pregnant. (I worked extra hard to get it, but that's besides the point) so this girl was completely flat. I was flat until about 15 then got to a 32A then by the time I was 16 a 32B, if I hadn't gotten pregnant I'm not sure what size I would have gotten to. Well anyway, I bumped into this girl in our 20's (I'm currently 23) I believe I was 21 almost 22 and she was 22. She had HUGE 34DD's I'd say. I asked her if she did anything to herself. I never ask if someone had surgery because I know NBE works and she may have done that. Well she told me she hadn't and that she just started growing at about 19 and within those 3 years grew from a AA to what she is now. So yes I think people can still grow into their early 20's.

So really with herbal NBE I wouldn't recommend it to girls under 18 but I also think girls should wait until 21 to try herbs. Herbs really mess with your system, I'm talking from experience. As far as massaging, I think that can be done at any age. For pumping I'd say 15+ and for BO (bovine ovary) it can be taken as long as you've had your period for 2 years, so would depend when you first started. But this is all my own personal opinion. Everyone should do their own research and then make an informed decision on what they want to try. Oh also, hypnosis or subliminal NBE I think would be okay for any age as long as they have started puberty already. Really the hypnosis and subliminals also reinforce a healthy self esteem, so it would definitely be good for young teens.

Just know no matter what there is hope. I was a 32AA after having my son and breastfeeding, I'm now a 32D through using different things in NBE.

I also think Paloma's words should be taken to heart, there are plenty of very famous beautiful when with B cups or down to a AA. Even when you grow boobs like I have, people still find stuff to pick on you about. Now people pick on the fact I have acne, I'm not completely skinny, my hair, my butt is too big, this is that, that is this, blah blah blah. It will never end, trust me on that. The best thing to do is love yourself for who you are and what you are now. Then when the insults come you can let them go in one ear and out the other. I pay them no mind, you know why? Because they only come from people who are insecure about themselves and try to bring you down with them to make themselves feel better and more important, sad but true. This is the world we live in. And you can either listen to then and end up like plenty of women, tons of plastic surgery, starving yourself to death literally, or ultimately committing suicide. Or you can love yourself, not let them get to you and I promise you once they see it's not effecting you they stop and move on to someone else to try to get a rise out of them. I still get the randoms now and then giving insults, but it's WAAAYYY less than it use to be, because I love myself and they can't really get to me, so after a couple times, they give up.

Sorry this was all a bit long winded lol just felt it all needed to be said. Hope this helps the new members and young ladies out. Wink just love your gorgeous self already!

I am trying to grow mine, but, i just gave it up, let it be natural... I am not a big boost.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon