Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bargain Boob's Program

Thank you very much for your answers, I'll buy some spearmint next time I order my supplements, and I'll also take into consideration the tea Isabelle recommended you (I'm such a copycat lol).

Best of luck in your NBE, Bargain Boobs!

No problem, just remember to drink the spearmint tea cycle days 1-14 & then stop or it may delay your period. I'm using licorice tea only in luteal phase as an anti-androgen.

Good luck in your NBE too AliciaSmile. I look forward to your progress!

Well, I'm upset. AF took my toys awaySad. They look so deflated and small. Last month, I managed to hold onto them, so I wonder what happened this timeHuhAnswers on a postcardTongue
I'm beginning to get a bit disheartened. There's been so much in the media about faulty implants recently, that I NEED this to work.

I think follicular is the growing phase and lutral is the finishing phase. You may not have enough hormone to fill your new receptors need so breasr goes back to it old shape, so maybe after follicular you can increase herbs for the lutral.
my 2 cents!

Thanks for the info, 32A-35D. I think you may be right about not having enough hormones during luteal phase. I think I have progesterone deficiency, so I'm going to start looking into trying Wild Yam cream, I think, and see if that helps. At the minute it feels like I'm trying to fill up a bucket with water amd there's a hole in it, if you get what I mean Sad.

yes hun, if i didn't understand what u mean then i wouldn't be here, i took whole January off to find out my body cycle, made my own Basal Body Temperature Chart, Cervical Mucus, spotting, and what not just to know what going on when and where. Am hoping to start taking herb in Feb. Buring luteal phase hormone level drop down so must the breast, if you can keep hormone up the breast would stay. (i.e took 500 mg of PM during follicular phase now take 600 mg of PM during luteal phase) [this is just example not something you should do]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon