Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Big Vs Small Boobs!!

Hi everyone, ive not been on much lately because im not doing any NBE any more. I have come to the conclussion that having big boobs is not as good as i imagined it would be. I know we are all on this forum because we want bigger girls Tongue but for me from a personal point of view having big boobs is actually a lot of hard work after a while. I dont want to sound like im ungrateful or anything as i know how hard and how much many of you would love bigger boobs, but i think if you look at yourselfs you will realise that smaller boobs are just as sexy and alot more practical in reality. For example here are some things which i hate about having big boobs.

1) They do make your back hurt and effect your posture.
2) Bra shopping is horrible, its so hard to find a nice sexy bra in big sizes and if your lucky enough to it will cost you twice as much Sad
3) Yes men notice them but for the wrong reasons most of the time.
4) This is gross so sorry but in hot weather they sweat and rub under the cup and i get red spots and nasty rashes.
5) Playing sport or doing activities is alot harder and you need to think about what your wearing before you do it. For example in the summer i had a low cut dress on which was fine and looked lovely, but no bra as it had one built in. Problem is i had to walk around alot and pretty fast and found it so uncomfortable, i also popped out more than once.
6) i have to buy tops and dresses in bigger sizes just to fit my boobs in and it makes shopping really hard and very depressing at times.

I guess i was just fed up because i spent all boxing day and bank holiday shopping and found nothing because of some of the reasons above. Having bigger boobs is not how i imagined. What are your opinions ??

I think a perfect size is a A/B cup B/C cup.

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

Coming from someone with A cup breasts i can relate with the cons. When i was pregnant and breastfed my kids my boobs grew to about a D cup and that alone was a huge eyeopener about just how big id like my breasts to be. I had difficult times with tops and dresses and sizing up items because clothes made for my small frame would just not fit the bigger breasts that i now had. I dont know why but i felt like cow and realized huge breasts were not for me: and thats coming from someone who always wished for bigger boobs. Im on nbe to replenish the plumpness to my breasts and possibly just get them big enough to where my breasts dont feel too saggy from excess skin (from breastfeeding) i think a/b b/c cups are a good size too

Hey Cheryl wow the legend is back!! For me I find brands such as playful promises and pour moi to have really sexy bras in big cup sizes defs check them out!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon