Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Strumpet's Program

Yay Big Grin One more female following Isabelle's program. Doll's been doing great, butIve been really curious to see how it'll work out for other people. If you do only half as good as either of them you'll still be one of the fastest growers on the board. Good luck!

Thank you! Smile You're so sweet.

So I'm to the point that my sweat's starting to smell like Fenugreek, blerg, lol. It's so weird that this happens. Fortunately I live alone but when I go home to visit at the end of the summer I hope no one asks funny questions.

I measured today and got 75 cm (+1.5 cm) ! :O

It's probably just swelling from my hormonal cycle, but I was excited anyway.

So unfortunately I have to take a wee break, starting today, because I ran out of Hops and for some dumb reason I thought they'd be easy to find. NOPE. I have to wait for them to come in the mail. Sad I'll have to remember to order ahead of time from now on.

Still measuring 75 cm, even with that (rather long) break.

It seems like I"m not getting anywhere. :/ I'm kinda bummed out.
I switched to Red Clover from Hops and added Saw Palmetto. I haven't felt any growing pains like I did on Hops, though, I wonder if Red Clover doesn't work for me? Dosing this stuff is confusing, everyone says "listen to your body" but I don't know which herbs should change...

Maybe I should just get a boob job, lol. I've been at this for years and zilch.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon