Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

anyone taken stherb pm pills for 3months??

anyone taken stherb pm pills for 3months??
May 20 2007 at 7:01 PM snow (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wondering if 3 months are all you need to see your growth and after that just taking maintenance will do. Has anyone taken the pills for 3 months? Is there ppl that took it longer to see results? or shorter? And also, does the blood clotting issue ever occur with the Stherb pill because i heard that people taking other PM pill with too high of potency caused them to develop blood clots. hope you guys can help me. Thank you in advanced~

Author Reply
Cynthia
(Login Baste4562)
SENIOR MEMBER Stherb PM pills June 18 2007, 3:04 AM

Hi,
I think I have some information that may help you with your question. When I emailed Stherb with a few questions, these are the answers I got regarding 2 out of 4 questions. Below are the question/answers I got:

2. I no longer have a period, do I take these pills all month long for 6 months ?

Ans : This question is very useful. In case you have no more period, you can intake our breast capsule for the whole month without stopping at least 6 months which you can try our breast capsule for 2- 4 months and 5th - 6th is the final stage for maintaining your new size AND further information about pueraria mirifica, you can visit to study more via www.pueraria-thai.com

3. What will alcohol, and caffine do while I am taking the pills?

Ans: It is the fact that these 2 matters has not found to effect on our breast capsule.

Let us recommend you to take our breast pill under your condition, you can be free to intake our product by intake 2 capsule each after breakfast and before bed time. When you intake first 7 days , you will feel more healthy and also make your breast development in the good shape as your breast will be more firmness and then next will be in the stage of enlargement.
Usually we recommend you to take for the whole 6 months as
- First 2 months will be in the stage of breast firmness and begin the stage of breast enlargement
- 3rd - 4th month will be in the stage of breast enlargement
- 5th - 6 th month is the stage of maintaining your new size.

Any further information or question you may have, please always feel free to advise us for imm service.

Hope this helps to eliminate some of the questions you may have. If you still get a period, then follow the directions carefully, I believe it's 15 days on and 15 days off following your cycle, but please be sure to read the directions carefully, and don't just take my advice.

I also want to let everyone know that I've been using the blossom-s soap, the stherb breast cream, and taking the stherb pills as directed above by Stherb customer service. You should also know that I am a doubting Thomas when it comes to this stuff. I've been using the soap/cream since April, the pills since June 1. There is definitely a big difference in the density of my breasts. They have perked up tremendously, I no longer have banana boobs. lol They are fuller and firmer by all means. I no longer have any doubts and as long as my health permits, I will continue to take these pills through the 6 months then to maintain. I'm anxious to see the final results.
Cynthia :o)

Edit Message Delete Message

MFP
(Login MissFartyPants)
SENIOR MEMBER Hey Cynthia June 18 2007, 7:58 PM

Our starting dates on PM is close. I started using the soap in April too, and the pills on 29 May. I've only been using the cream for a month.

Let's keep each other posted Smile

I think I am having side effects from the Pills though. I've finished my first bottle 6 days ago. I'm having spotting second day now, at least the migraine is gone, but I have water retention concentrated on my hips and waist Sad I am looking like a muffin! lmao. The thing that concerns me is my hearing seem to be messed up too? I mean I can hear just fine but at times my ears feels as if its blocked by air or something, but only for a few seconds, then it goes away. Then on again. It is strange.

On a side note, my breasts are a lot firmer and are growing. I just wish that the tops would catch up.

MFP
(Login MissFartyPants)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: anyone taken stherb pm pills for 3months?? June 18 2007, 8:02 PM

And oh, did you try taking a break from the soap? I did, I think for 1 or 2 weeks. When I started using it again, that's when I felt tingles and shooting pains for days. I'm still feeling shooting pains but not nearly as much or as frequent as when I took a break from the soap.

I stopped using the soap for massaging again and only use it as a "regular" soap while in the shower, I'm not leaving it on my skin too cause it's extremely drying when I do.

snow
(no login) Re: anyone taken stherb pm pills for 3months?? June 20 2007, 2:55 AM

Thanks for the feedbacks! I started the pill on June 13th and now that my pd went away, I can still feel something going on. I was and still using the soap and the cream for a month b4 i took the pills. That really just made my boob a tiny bit fuller. I hope that this pills will really do the trick~

(no login) Re: anyone taken stherb pm pills for 3months?? June 20 2007, 2:48 PM

Dont think any pills will make your breast grow larger than 1 cup size, they just make your breast swell and look fuller. Iv taken pm for over a year. I have never gone bigger than 32b. I have always been a small 32b. pm just made me a full 32b. i think only 2 out of 10 women might acheive their goals, but it is ver hard to acheive more than a cup size with any nbe products.

cutevelvet
(Login cutevelvet) Re: anyone taken stherb pm pills for 3months?? June 20 2007, 2:51 PM

thats disappointing to read...

Lost Sheep
(Login pinklemoncake) Re: anyone taken stherb pm pills for 3months?? June 20 2007, 8:45 PM

Talk about putting a downer on it!! Anyway I also have been on pills since beginning of June, also using cream & soap. Lots of tenderness & swelling. I'm very hopeful about this, I think you need to be, positive thinking. Everyone's different so don't be put off.

MFP
(Login MissFartyPants)
SENIOR MEMBER Hey pinklemoncake June 21 2007, 12:44 AM

Do you follow the "St. Herb mild circular" massage suggested on the leaflet? I'm doing a GY inspired massage but not very often feel swelling or tenderness. But I am seeing and feeling fullness/growth.

Lately I am uisng heat pad before and after my massages (only at night) and I noticed that the cream gets easily absorbed by the skin and my skin is getting smoother. Maybe the PM pills helped in smoothing my skin too?

Hey ladies, let's keep each other posted since we all took PM and the same combinations almost the same time Smile

Pinklemoncake
(Login pinklemoncake) Re: anyone taken stherb pm pills for 3months?? June 21 2007, 4:38 PM

Interesting that you use heat before and after massage, most of last week I was using heat afterwards. I'll definately try using it before also. I recently got the Nano cream & got a shock to see how small the tube is! So I'm mixing it with the normal St Herb cream cause I reckon on its own it would have only lasted a few days! I mainly use the circular massage, I'll look up the GY as it seems to be working for you! Good idea to keep each other posted, see what works and what doesn't!

MFP
(Login MissFartyPants)
SENIOR MEMBER Nano cream June 21 2007, 6:29 PM

Hi again. I purchased 2 regular St. Herb cream from Deb and the first tube is almost gone (used it for 5 weeks). I'm planning on buying the Nano cream before my second tube is finished. How long did you use the regular cream for? I am now disappointed to hear about the size of the nano cream, looks like it living up to its name. lol.. for the size at least.

You should definitely incorporate the GY massage technique with PM. I think the massage is more responsible for the growth while the cream helps firm it up. But then again I'm still on the early stage on PM. According to St. Herb site, month 1 and 2 is for firming and/or getting your breasts ready; while month 3 to 4 is the actual growth stage and finally, months 5 and 6 is for maintaning your growth.

Keep us posted on how the nano is working for you Wink

pinklemoncake
(Login pinklemoncake) Hi MFP June 22 2007, 8:16 PM

yes its disappointing that the nano is so small! I was quite surprised when I got it, I never pay attention to metric things so had no idea what to expect! Just comparing two tubes now, the regular tube is 100g and the nano is 40g so you can just imagine how small it is! But maybe its worth it! I'll try it alone until my next regular arrives. Must be on the regular cream about a month now, & recently mix some nano in with it. I was thinking that maybe it was just my nipples that were sore & that wouldn't be great as it would probably just mean they are reacting badly to the cream cause they warn against that. But it seems to be the whole boob. I'd appreciate if you could let me know where to find info about the GY massage, you seem very optimistic about it which is encouraging. You need hope for doing this NBE or you would just give up & have a hang up forever! Before this I tried wonderup, bountiful & natureday. Natureday liquid made a difference 1st bottle but nothing after that. But I agree that the massage is a must. Are you taking anything else? They say calcium, is milk enough with your tabs? I'm also on starflower oil, vitamin e & protein drinks. You need alot of spare time for this I tell you!

Cynthia
(Login Baste4562)
SENIOR MEMBER Hey MFP! June 22 2007, 9:18 PM

I am now on my second bottle of pills. I do notice a difference, but like you, I keep waiting for the tops to fill in. I never took a break from either of the products, I did use the nano serum, and it was a lot of money for a very little bit of serum... I decided that I would try the cream instead, and I'm finding the same results. Long term I'm not sure about, but between the pills I started on June 1, the soap in April and the cream, if these babies don't grow, I'm gonna be very upset... lol They have gotten much firmer and have increased just a wee bit in size. I'm hoping they keep it up. Do you find the same results?

You know, I am gaining some serious weight too. I don't have any water retention and that's probably because I no longer get a period, but I do notice a bulge around my middle, I'm not liking that too much... :o( I figure I'll worry about that after the 6 months is up. It's now becoming hard to tell if I'm gaining weight in my boobs as well, or if they are actually growing. Now it's becoming a challenge. I am going to continue for 6 months, then diet and exercise a bit, and see what happens to the boobs. It usually doesn't take me too much effort to lose weight so I'll give this program a shot.

I'd like to know what this GY program is. Where can I find some information on that???

Hey, MFP, are you sure all of these side effects are happening from the PM? Maybe it's allergies or something else. Especially the ear thing. Maybe sinus? Well, keep me posted. I'm anxious to see what's going to happen after I reach the six month mark.

Cynthia :o)

Lost Sheep
(Login MissFartyPants)
SENIOR MEMBER hiya ladies June 24 2007, 9:04 PM

Sorry just a quick one as I seriously need to catch up on my sleep. been having trouble sleeping, showed up late for work for 2 days. Eeeeek!

You can find out about massage methods under "Methods of Breast massage & Exercise".
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon