Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

While massaging is it really important to .....

hi everyone
i have been massaging my breast for quite a long while now but i want to know how important is it to give a break while massaging. some say that after massaging for 3 to 4 months one must stop for a week. this helps enhancing it more. how true is it? and is giving a break in between really effective? if yes, then how often should it be given? plz help and guide. thanks in advance?Smile

c'mon. reply some one. plzSad

Hi!
I've never heard anything about stopping for a week.
I usually ease up a bit while I'm on my period because my breast hurt and are more sensitive and swollen.

I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to stop for a week and see what happens.

Massaging basically stimulates blood flow, and allows whatever is available in your blood a better chance of reaching where it is wanted. On that basis I can't see any reason why you'd want to stop.
However it also depends to some extent on what you are massaging with. If you have some sort of phyto-estrogen in the massage oil then you will want to limit that to the correct part of the cycle, and I can see a logic to a break for the change-over time. However that doesn't necessarily mean you should stop massaging completely, simply remove that ingredient of the oil.

It will never be good to stop your massage. You should continue it to at least one month then you can give a break for 1 or 2 week. But in the initial stage you should continue it as long as you can. Good Luck.....

Massaging basically stimulates blood flow, and allows whatever is available in your blood a better chance of reaching where it is wanted. On that basis I can't see any reason why you'd want to stop. However it also depends to some extent on what you are massaging with. If you have some sort of phyto-estrogen in the massage oil then you will want to limit that to the correct part of the cycle, and I can see a logic to a break for the change-over time. However that doesn't necessarily mean you should stop massaging completely, simply remove that ingredient of the oil.

Break the massage after a weak then this can enhance to your breast size. if you will break the massage after one month then there can be side effect can be occur from this exercise..

Hi

I dis agree about the all message that is to be consider as important because there has no authentication of all these messages.

Im not sure if that is true but i think i wou;d be a good idea.Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon