Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Trouble filling XL noogle cups

Question 

Hey everyone!

I've noogled with the L cups and filled them in a couple months...Now I am on the the XL's. However it has been months and months since I have had my XL's and I am only ever able to get up to the 4.5 line...sometimes I can just make it to the 5 line. This frustrates me.Angry

Does anyone have any tips for me to help me fill my XL cups?

Thanks!

Hey,
If you're having trouble filling XLs maybe you could try supplementing with something while pumping like BO or PM. Or a few posts have mentioned using a heating pad and massage before noogling. I use BB and MSM and have just re-started noogling. Everyone's different you just have to do some research and find out what works best for you! Good luck Smile

(09-12-2011, 04:58 AM)Justins_girl Wrote:  Hey everyone!

I've noogled with the L cups and filled them in a couple months...Now I am on the the XL's. However it has been months and months since I have had my XL's and I am only ever able to get up to the 4.5 line...sometimes I can just make it to the 5 line. This frustrates me.Angry

Does anyone have any tips for me to help me fill my XL cups?

Thanks!

I didn't know that the XL has numbers on them.

I am now at a 34DD and have a really hard time filling those cups! They're VERY big. I get to about half the cups at the size I am now, and in the beginning I could barely keep them on.

I still use my CL cups, too. They're just easier to keep on when I want to do other things, plus the XLs are great for overall roundness, but for outward growth, I use th CLs. I use them in tandem - so the XLs for about 45 mins, the CLs for 30. That way I get both types of suction.

Give the CLs a try! You'll like them more. And they're much larger than the regular Ls.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon