Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Which program to follow???

Hi All!!! There are so many success stories here shared in this forum that I don't know which to follow.

I think I'm one with underdeveloped breast since I have been so skinny all my life. I'm going to get married in 1-2 years time, really want to look great and sexy for my husband!!! Now I don't feel feminine at all!

Details:
Measurement: I'm so flat that there is no point doing any measurement.
Weight:57kg
Height: 172cm

I want to start a NBE program, but don't know where to start.
Bountiful Breast? Since most people say it's good for girls with underdevloped breast.

Or Greenbush?

Or others?

Please help! Thank you!!!

Hey rosyposy,

It is probably best to check if you have a hormonal imbalance before doing anything. You can do the dr. Lee's online hormonal test or go to the doctor. You can then go from there.

What type of underdeveloped breasts do you have?

While waiting for a programm to follow you can start by eliminating sugar from your diet and increase your protein intake. That alone made a difference for me.

Good luck =)

(04-12-2011, 12:51 AM)rosyposy Wrote:  Hi All!!! There are so many success stories here shared in this forum that I don't know which to follow.

I think I'm one with underdeveloped breast since I have been so skinny all my life. I'm going to get married in 1-2 years time, really want to look great and sexy for my husband!!! Now I don't feel feminine at all!

Details:
Measurement: I'm so flat that there is no point doing any measurement.
Weight:57kg
Height: 172cm

I want to start a NBE program, but don't know where to start.
Bountiful Breast? Since most people say it's good for girls with underdevloped breast.

Or Greenbush?

Or others?

Please help! Thank you!!!

Hi CousinRose!
Thx for ur reply! Does it matter if I don't have it checked? I'm also not sure what type of under developed breast I have but I have a pear shaped body with big bottom but skinny top that my ribs show! I've always been skinny, maybe because I spent all my money on clothes n not much on food when I was in puberty Sad now I totally regret it!!

I've ordered greenbush n will try it for 2 months.

I notice that u went from a 34AA to a 34B!!! Just wondering what program you followed. Can you please share? Thank you!!!

I just did a measurement.

( lower bust, bust, upper bust)
28 inches, 30.5, 30.5
Yes, measurement is a bit weird becoz of my ribs. My rib cage is bit flat at the breasts. So my lower ribs cage sticks out more than the upper which makes my breasts smaller Sad

( bottom, waist, hips)
37 inches, 26,37

Sigh...

Yes it does matter what type of hormonal imbalance you have because if you f.ex. are estrogen dominant, giving your body more estrogen will give you nasty side effects.

I had low estrogen with even lower progesterone so before I start using estrogen (plan on using PM) I've been using progesterone cream so the PM will not give me side effects. ( I couldn't even use the birth control pill because of my estrogen dominance even though my estrogen was a little low).

What worked the best for me was using Brava (the suction method) and improving my diet. Brava helped me a lot because it helps with the shape as well and I need a lot of help in that department. Diet is extremel important but I never grow unless I don't eat any sugar and protein rich diet.

Good luck and let us know how it goes with the greenbush =)

Thanks for your reply! I've been taking herbs from greenbush for 2 months now. But I stopped 3 weeks in between. I have seen some growth, but I hv also gained weight so I'm not sure if it's the herbs or because I've gained weight.

You think I should continue with greenbush or try other brands??
Do you think Noogleberry works? To me Noogleberry is just trying to make people's breasts swell and it appears that it's hurting breast tissues.

What do you all think???

So depressing when I see people gained 1/2 cup in a week while I haven't... Maybe it's because they are young 21yr olds and i'm 26..

Just saw threads saying PC is good, just wondering if anyone can suggest one.
Thanks!!

Curious why is sugar bad for growth?

Sorry to intrude, but I just have to chime in. I'm in my 60s and you're commenting about an age difference between your 26 and others' 21? Maybe I should get my tombstone engraved Tongue

Do not for a second believe 1/2 cup a week. If that were possible someone would be a new billionaire. 1/2 cup a week is 2 cups a month and that sure seems to be an outlandish claim. Don't be surprised if those making such a wild claim offer you an Opera House for sale cheap and promise to throw in a bridge as a bonus (I noticed you were in Australia.)

As far as Dr. Lee's Hormonal Test goes, it's just an online quiz and takes maybe 5 minutes. I agree with Rose that it's worthwhile taking, but just for a indication of how you are. Only a doc with real blood tests can give you accurate readings, although I know there are some home test kits that you mail to a lab available. Just as an indication of a possible issue with Dr. Lee's test, I accidentally took the test for women (I was born a bouncing baby boy - mom had me on a trampoline.) You can bet that some of the questions really puzzled me. But the real shocker was to learn that according to Dr. Lee I have estrogen dominance. Huh

Anyway, it's pretty accepted that the smaller you are to start (meaning you have less to work with), the slower the growth process will be. Your motto should be patience and consistency.

Good luck to us all.

Thanks for your encouragement EricaB! You're right, 1/2 cup in a week doesn't seem to make sense? Considering if I cut my finger it will need more than a week to cure!

I think I better check my hormone out because I have been taking greenbush for 3 months and there is minimal growth and I seem to have more cellulite showing when I pinch my thighs!

Will keep you posted with my progress!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon