Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

11 weeks of hypnotherapy and I've grown.........

...........absolutely nothing!!!

I know I shouldn't be expecting massive change, but I am sure I should have had noticed some different/growth. And because of this I'm on a real downer, and thinking of stopping because I'm beginning to think this is not working.

I have been doing Steve G Jones gold hypnotherapy recording, along with his high speed subliminals, binary affirmation and normal daytime affirmation.

I feel like giving up, but don't want to if this is 'normal', and that 11 weeks is too early to be seeing results. Can anyone please offer any advice on growth rates and what I should be expecting?

I don't have any feeling in my boobs like they may be growing (I did for the first 2 weeks of starting the program, but since then, absolutely nothing).

Please help me before I give up...........thank you so very much

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
11 weeks of hypnotherapy and I've grown......... - by djt-d - 30-11-2011, 10:30 AM
RE: 11 weeks of hypnotherapy and I've grown......... - by Alicia - 30-11-2011, 09:01 PM
RE: 11 weeks of hypnotherapy and I've grown......... - by Kelly9 - 01-12-2011, 07:55 PM
RE: 11 weeks of hypnotherapy and I've grown......... - by Bibi - 05-12-2011, 04:45 PM
RE: 11 weeks of hypnotherapy and I've grown......... - by Maz - 15-01-2012, 01:22 AM
RE: 11 weeks of hypnotherapy and I've grown......... - by djt-d - 15-01-2012, 09:50 AM
RE: 11 weeks of hypnotherapy and I've grown......... - by Maz - 16-01-2012, 10:38 PM
RE: 11 weeks of hypnotherapy and I've grown......... - by djt-d - 16-01-2012, 10:57 PM