Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pre-BO Cleansing Question

Hi all,

I just posted this question under the personal programs section, but decided to post here as well since the question had to do with BO.

Since I won't be getting my UB for another week or two, I decided to continue cleansing with milk thistle. I did a three day cleanse last week, but I decided to continue since I have more time now.

So my question is...is it okay to cleanse while continuing to take my other supplements (collagen, hair and hails vitamin, fish oil, etc), or would that defeat the purpose of the cleanse? My understanding was that the cleanse was to rid the body of phytoestrogens that would inhibit the receptors in the body, which would decrease the effectiveness of BO, so would it matter if I continued the other supplements, seeing as to how they're not really herbs?

I didn't really read anywhere that specified how to do a milk thistle cleanse, except to follow the directions on the bottle, so I hope this question wasn't already addressed!

Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon