Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pausing breast work to do other stuff first

So my breast program was working great, but I decided to put it on pause I'm order to get some other goals out of the way first. And there's a list of them I'm doing at the same time...
Apple cider vinegar, green tea drink/pills, high fiber and lean protein diet, and a salt water flush every two to three months paired with my active job and resistance training to lose the last 20 pounds, as well as taking a cinnamon supplement and my vitamin daily.(currently a size 4 & 135 pounds, aiming for a 0/2 & 115. I'm 5'3")
Rosemary infused in olive oil massaged in my scalp every night, sleeping with my hair in braids nightly, and washing my hair every morning with warm water and a conditioning shampoo I crushed 4 of my bc into in order to get the thick, waist length hair I want.(it's already kinda thick and about to the middle of my back)
Revitalash every night to get my lashes to a "level 4 or 5" in thickness and length.(they're currently a level 3)
Face yoga every morning to plump up my lips some more, narrow my nose some, and widen my eyes.(already have pretty full lips, medium sized eyes, but I have that slightly wide russian nose)

All of this has become part of my daily routine and takes a total of maybe an hour altogether. So once I've at least lost all the weight and my diet is good enough to keep me at that weight, I'll start back up with getting those 32g's I want so bad.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon