Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM absorbtion hindered by high fat diet????

So I was reading the Ainterol site, found this...

"Take a note that if you take Pueraria Mirifica capsule after a high-fat meal (such as fish 'n' chips, fatty beef or pork steak, cheeseburger or French fries), it will absorb much slower & less and it takes much longer to start working. If you take more than glass of wine, beer or strong alcohol. Just leave next dosage away and continue normally the next day."

Now this is slightly different to the advice given in the leaflet that comes with the caps...

"Try to avoid fatty food because it affects PM's effectivness. Natural compounds won't absorb in your stomach if your diet contains too much fat."

So I'm wondering is it just about absorbtion, to not take the pills with fat??? Or will high fat diet in some way influence absorption of PM??

HELP ....anybody?? Huh confused now, as I love high fat (low carb) diet coz it burns away all my cellulite. I'm on it now but would like to add more butter to my meals for flavour.

Fat will just slow digestion. Having too much food may affect absorption.
So if you take 2 pills a day. First before breakfast when you wake up and the last one before bed. It shouldn't be an issue really.

I would avoid going on a zero fat diet. Because your body needs some natural fats(unsat or monosat) to help regulate your natural hormone levels. But this is only around 20 grams.

(07-12-2011, 11:38 PM)jiberish Wrote:  Fat will just slow digestion. Having too much food may affect absorption.
So if you take 2 pills a day. First before breakfast when you wake up and the last one before bed. It shouldn't be an issue really.

I would avoid going on a zero fat diet. Because your body needs some natural fats(unsat or monosat) to help regulate your natural hormone levels. But this is only around 20 grams.

Thankyou very much

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon