Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

USING NOOGLEBERRY- NEED MASSAGE OR NOT?

Hi Everyone,

I just order my noogleberry last week and Cocoa butter cream to apply on the breast when pumping.

I'm too busy with my 2 little babies, I really don't have much time for massaging the breasts.

Anyone have experience with using Noogleberry without massage the breasts? will it result?

Thanks for all your help,
Jen

You can still get results without massaging. The massage just helps get the blood flowing to the area before you pump. Smile

Hi miss Sunshine,

Thanks for your post, do you use noogleberry? how is your result? do you use it along with PM or other supplement?

Thanks
Jen

I have been using my Noogleberry for about a month and I love it! I'm not taking pm or any other herbs for NBE, just pumping. I'm not any bigger yet by measuring, but I can see a difference when I put on my bra now, there's a little more to fill the cups Smile

That's great, you give me hope... So can I ask you some question: Do you use any cream support for pumping? Any massage? how many time do you pump per day? What is your breast size when you starting?

I still haven't received my NB yet, I'm very anxious to start with it

Thanks a lot for your answer

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon