Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

is ainterol spray the best topical?

it seems like it gives the best results.How does it compare to ro-bust lotion?can it mess up your cycle or are the effects only topical?
has anyone used only a topical pm product for maintenance with success?

Well It's certainly very powerful, after the first night I had major plumped up & fullness the very next morning. But after a few nights I developed a pimpley rash in my cleavage and under the breast along the chest wall. The rash was quite bad, red hard lil pimples with puss in, really hard to the touch. I sweated quite badly in bed the night i used the spray, so I think that may have irritated it, but I'm trying to get rid of rash completley before I use it again, coz each time I tried it on the unbroken skin on breast, the rash just got much worse & came back with a vengance. But over time the ainterol cream works a treat for me, the breast skin is so tight the morning after. Not sure how it interacts with hormones, sorry.

(21-11-2011, 11:53 AM)chocogirl Wrote:  it seems like it gives the best results.How does it compare to ro-bust lotion?can it mess up your cycle or are the effects only topical?
has anyone used only a topical pm product for maintenance with success?

why not just take the Ainterol Pill instead? Ainterol has lots of other great effects besides breast enlargement such as butt enlargement, better skin and better mood as well as slows the thinning of hair.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon