Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO and what else?

I see that most people take other things besides just the BO. I ordered 3 bottles of Swanson's BO last night. What other things should I be taking with it? Please help!

I'm 23, 5'4 128 pounds

You should check your body temperature whether it is low. If it is low you need Kelp, L-Tyrosine, Iodine drop or coconut oil. Any of this does wonders to increase the temperature.

Not forgetting the whey protein shakes everyday too!

Hi, HJ! Those are my first and middle initials and my dad's always called me HJ... Big Grin

When I was taking BO, in addition to what Crystallele mentioned, I also took Collagen (Neo-Cell Types 1 and 3 with Vitamin C), and MSM (I just took the kind you buy at Wal Mart which is Spring Valley brand). Both aid in the growth of new tissues and are helpful with any NBE program. Smile A multivitamin is always a good idea too.

Also, keep in mind that you may need more than just 3 bottles of Swanson's BO. I'm not sure what dosage you're going to start out with, but if I remember correctly, I figured out that I would need 5 bottles a month to equal what I'd be getting from Ultra Breast. (You wouldn't need the entire last bottle, but some of it to finish out the month.) Swanson's is much cheaper per bottle, but the mgs are much lower so you need more to equal what you'd get from other BO products.

Good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon