Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is This Normal......

I am having really great swelling with pumping. The red marks go away after a while,but since Wed., I have kept a red rash just at the tops of my breast in the shape of the domes. Just the very tops above breasts. I am not overpumping. I do turn red while in domes,but that goes away. These have not. I do massage with a cocoa butter lotion before and use heating pad after lotion,before pumping.

Are these normal?...... Will they go away after time,or do I need to do something to make them go away?.....And what causes them? Thanks for any input on it.

I have worked up to pumping 30-40 min.

Hi Mel,

Maybe you lack cortisol. Cortisol is made from progesterone. Are you progesterone deficient at the moment?

Wow thanks for responding fast Isabelle! Not that I'm aware. I do take depo and it's progesterone based. I will be starting injections in my back and neck,so maybe that will be a little added benefit.

Yes, Mel,

I'd just wait for those. Cortisol is the hormone that heals rashes, and it doesn't take much.

Thanks for your helpful knowledge Isabelle!

Just an update:

Skipped pumping for a 2 days,but.......nah,not gonna stop. Rings still there. Not indents,just red rings, but rash look gone,so that's some improvement.However,when I rub in hydrocortisone cream and my aloe jelly from L'bri Pure 'N Natural,they fade. Also,and this is just a theory of mine,when I pumped on my previous program,well it was a cheapie,as in the suction mistress. I didn't get near the suction and pull as I do with the pump I'm using now. I always wanted to fill in the upper parts of my breasts,and this is sure doing it,obviously,so I think it's just my top breasts responding and it may take time to adjust to it. so,if wear any tops that reveal that (they have to be pretty high not to) ,I'll just aloe jelly it up and put bronzer on LOL. Waiting on the appt. for my injections.......patience is not really an absolute virtue on ths matter. LOL

Again,thanks Isabelle. I will look into some natural cortisol supplements. The swelling I had the day before yesterday was beautiful. Talking full 34C so woohoo!!!! Boobie greed back.....red rings or not. They are level with skin,not bumpy,so nothing major. Just putting it out there for people that may be experiencing or will experience this. Don't panic,and in the words of Isabelle-----trust your instincts. Have a great day ladies!

Hi Mel,

Hydrocortisone and cortisol are the same thing.

Thanks Isabelle... I was hoping it was...cortisol,cortizone. Have plenty of that around and it's really helped. Thanks again! Fixing to go have turkey day dinner. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Hi Mel C,

Just one question need your help, what kind of pad heat are you using? can you give me a link to order? I think it will help me instead of massage before apply pumping. Also, do you use NB with any other supplement?

Thanks a lot for your answer,
Jen

(27-11-2011, 12:17 PM)mesusuana Wrote:  Hi Mel C,

Just one question need your help, what kind of pad heat are you using? can you give me a link to order? I think it will help me instead of massage before apply pumping. Also, do you use NB with any other supplement?

Thanks a lot for your answer,
Jen

Hi Mesusuana~~~~ I am just using a heating pad I got from my local Wal-Mart that I've had for about 6 years. Yes, I use heat befor pumping too and sometimes after when the engorgement soooo bad and uncomfortable lol. I do take supplements and herbs,yes. I take PM,SP,MSM,Vit C, EPO,Cayenne Fruit,and other supplements. I also drink bustea most days,though here this past week,I've been lazy on everything where I prepared and cooked for turkey day. Hope that helped!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon