Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Maca gave me some junk... in my trunk

So while on my PM plan, I'm doing lots of exercise & i want to be toned, firm & hard, where it matters. So i cut carbs, but fill up on veggies to stop weight loss, coz i don't want to lose my precious boobays. I have noticed when i add maca, for quite a few days after, even if i dont drink it again, my butt cheeks are decidedly more fuller/rounded ...bouncy! I havn't had it since I started really working out, so I'm interested to see if it will give me a bootylicious ass...here's hoping. Found out recently tho that my man isn't that interested in big bum, quite the opposite, but I think i need a bit more to have what i would call a nice booty. Some guys i know think there aint no such thing as too big. But I am pleased that it hasn't seemed to interfere with my PM project. Happy growing one & all.

x

Hi Lilmissprettytits,

How much maca are you taking? never mind I read your program, is this right what I read..1 tsp or is it tbsp and is it level or heaping..

I take 1 tbsp slightly heaped maca, mixed with 1 tbsp heaped spirilina mix a squirt of lemon juice+dash of cider vinegar for absorbtion of spirilina & also take some kelp pills & a capful of olive oil. This makes a concentrate, which I make 2 or 3 drinks from, I drink on empty stomach & sometimes I take my pm caps with it.

Hi...Thank you.. I take maca and usually take that amount too.. I just started taking also alfalfa and barley grass mostly for health benefits, but also for NBE too..I believe they are similar to spirulla, AVC helps absortion, thanks for that tip.. I wonder if I will get more of an effect taking maca powder too, cause I have pills but just recieved my powdered..will see..Thank you againBig Grin

Hey BeachBumByTheSea, It's more th lemon juice helps the greens absorb. The Acv is more to create hc acid in stomach.

Oh ok Thank you..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon