Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Menstrual Sycle and Herbs + Contraceptive Pills, Help !

Hello all!

I posted this same questions as a reply to the menstrual sycle graph thread, but haven't get a reply yet and I really need help as I am soon starting the new sycle (or can you even call it as a sycle when its made by contraceptive pills..)

Anyway, I was wondering how can I actually start NBE with a "cycling method" as I'm using contraceptive pills:

Loestrin
Ingredients: Norethisterone acetate 1.5mg (Progestogen) Ethinylestradiol 30 micrograms (Estrogen)

I have bought fenugreek extract, Pueraria Mirifica capsules (Ainterol), fennel seeds and progesterone cream. My main problem is the contraceptive pills as now I have no idea when should I take every supplement because I don't have any "real" sycle. I usually take contraceptive pills for 6 weeks and then have 1 week break (surely it is usually 3 weeks and then break, but two of my doctors have said it is better to take the pills for 6 weeks) So How does the cycling method work with PM and PC cream in my case then?

In June I used around a month fenugreek extract straight to my breast when massaging, ate Fennel and Saw Palmetto capsules both 3 and drank 10-15 drops of Red Clover, everything per day. I also used the same contraceptive pills during that time. My breasts developed a bit, which is easily seen in the pictures, but not as much as I would want to. So I would want to succeed more significantly this time if it is even possible with contraceptive pills. :S

I would appreciate very much if someone could help me with this. Thank you. Smile

Hi Sunshine,

Cycling is still one of the most difficult questions on the forum, but Run.Rabbit made it work with a contraceptive cycle. Check her program thread.

Thank you Isabelle! You have been so helpful all the time. Smile

I will check Run.Rabbit's program. Fitting NBE program into menstrual cycle with contraceptive pills is very difficult, but I really want to succeed with this.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon