Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sunshine program

Hi everyone!

After trying herbal programs off and on over the last 10 years, I've decided to give pumping a try. I received my NB 3 weeks ago. The first week, I pumped for an hour each day (30 min in the morning and 30 at night). The second week I pumped 1.25-1.5 hours each day. I tried for 1.75 hours daily on the third week but didn't meet that every day. I usually pump before I wake my kids up in the morning and after they go to bed at night.

I drink 1.5-2 liters of water each dayands take a multivitamin. I've cut WAY back on my caffeine. I think the more water, less soda has been great for clearing my skin! I added 1000mg of MSM on week 2 and 2000mg on week 3 (to help with circulation). I also take 500mg of maca and 160mg of SP. The maca is for my butt. I've always been thin and my butt/waist have been my only curves until I lost alot of weight a few months ago and now my jeans don't fit anymore Sad I'm not sure if the low doses I'm taking are enough to make a difference or not-any input appreciated!

I also do 20 min of pilates (on average) each day.

Stats
34 years old
5'3"
105-110 lbs
Under bust 29"
Over bust 32.5"
Above bust 32"
5 children-4 breastfed

I should add that I smoke. I'm sure that's partly responsible for my inability to gain weight and I'm trying to quit.

My measurements are the same but I've notice a little more fullness. I've had some soreness/tingling for the past week or two as well I've only had visible swelling from pumping maybe 3 times. I try to massage beforehand. During the day when I go to the bathroom (which is alot with all th water intake!) I try to massage for 1-2 min or lean against the wall and do a few "push ups". It seems to keep up the blood flow to my chest throughout the day. Rolleyes um, I think that's it.

I also smoke and am thinking of quitting by the end of the year, but I am terrified of the weight gain from quitting, since I am pear shaped and tend to have a big butt SmileSmile

Btw i read that the women who breastfed have faster response from nb. I also dont have chage in measurements , but my breasts look a bit different- more full and round. I regret not taking pics in the beginning.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon