Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MiaBella's Program Page

Also, if you are sensitive to depression (as I am as well), PM has helped me with that. I've been told PM seems to produce dopamine in the body, which makes you HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY. I've been in wonderful moods since I've started PM. Only downside is when I stop taking PM to start my period, I get cranky and really depressed. Haven't found a way to fix that yet :/

Man. So much to jot down! Lol! I might take PM into consideration... after all, I've been battling depressing completely naturally for over a year and I've also found the magnesium pretty much erases the depression, so maybe it wouldn't hurt to try. What is the best brand to get?

Thank you BelaBrasil,

you could try upping maca while off PM. I use maca to balance the depression from hops.

Hi miabella,

As BelaBrasil wrote, you lack a phyto-estrogen. The oregano on top of the fenugreek may be too much of progesterone. I also agree with BelaBrasil that simplifying a program is a good thing. If you stop growing, at least you know what happened.

At your age, and with only 2-3 symptoms checked in each category, your breasts should grow by themselves. Maybe if you're prone to acne, try some hops. Maybe try PM for the depression. I just read this week that hops increases dopamine a little too. I don't know: you found the list, just try some out Smile

Smile I'm feeling some soreness upon waking up this morning... but I think I'm going to drop the fennel and the oregano today then. Not sure where to get PM or which one is the best but I'll look around. I have some issues with vitamin deficiencies that I'm trying to work out, I think that's why the online hormone test was kind of hard to take. I have a lot of off the wall symptoms at the moment Sad

Ok so the things I'm looking at taking starting today are

3 Fenugreek
2 Maca
1-2 Hops, depending on the depression thing
6 Flax (no lignans)

Then for general health
B12, B6
1-3 Magnesium depending on mood, helps depression
MSM for TMJD

Still not sure about PM, so I'm going to try this for a while. Might add l-lysine and/or l-argenine for HGH. I'll also be adding glucosamine, because too much insulin is why I have depression and anxiety symptoms, so it will be for both general health and the fact that I read that insulin lowers the amount of HGH in the body.

Hmm.

O MiaBella,

Be careful with the glucosamine. It increases insulin resistance, so your insulin level keeps going up and up.

Oh, hm I guess I read that wrong.... I thought it had the opposite effect. Staying away from that!

I've been seeing visible changes the whole time, but finally the measuring tape is showing some difference. 1/4 of an inch increase! Smile

I finally decided on my program and am sticking with

Morning
2 Fenugreek (total 1200mg)
2 Saw Palmetto (total 900mg)
2 Wild Yam (total 800mg)
2 Flax (total 2000mg)
1 Maca (500mg)
1 MSM (1000mg)
1 Magnesium (200mg)

Evening around 6pm (same as morning)
2 Wild Yam (total 800mg)
2 Flax (total 2000mg)
1 Maca (500mg)
1 MSM (1000mg)
1 Magnesium (200mg)

Before Bed
2 Wild Yam (total 800mg)

I massage with a mix of lotion, hops extract, and wild yam extract. 360 rotations. I do this once either in the morning or at 6pm, then once before bed.

I took out anything NatureDay because of the complexity of the recipe... I decided to go with the idea that simplicity works better. I read on countless websites that the reason a lot of commercial breast enhancement pills don't work well is because they have two problems... too many herbs, and not enough of any of them. I did get some results from using the NatureDay initially, but they stopped after the first couple months. I also saw a little bit of a difference when I added a more effective massage, but this was also when I decided to take separate herbs by mouth as well. I started off my continuing with the separate herbs by mouth, but with the mix of NatureDay liquid and cream on the outside, I saw SOME results, but the best results came when I started to use wild yam and hops extract externally.

Can't wait to see where I'll be in a month or so.... and by the way, the maca really does make your butt a lot juicier!

Tongue

P.S. - Most of my growing signs (aches, tingles, etc.) have really gone down... I notice them sometimes, and I have a bit of tenderness always but nothing crazy... but seems like I'm growing the most when I don't feel much. I see a difference everytime I wake up in the morning or from a long nap! Also, My period was last week.. I grew through my period, and did not decrease in size after it ended, I have just increased.

So I guess I spoke to soon about no aches or soreness, because today I have a lot of both! I've also noticed my hair is shedding less than usual. No difference in the clarity of my skin though, which is never real terrible.

Well I got lazy over thanksgiving and for four days only took the first and second doses. I missed massaging and the night doses all but one day I believe. But in back on track today. Im not noticing much soreness now, but I did see and feel a difference this morning. I measured... And sure enough im another quarter of an inch bigger!! So that's. Half inch so far.

I took out Maca for now. I might be adding it back in later though.. Or maybe just sticking to one a day..? I'll be upping MSM though. LOVE how MSM keeps me from ever getting sore after workouts.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon