Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Update in Your NB Satisfaction

Question 

I have looking through this forum, in particular, and want to know how people are currently doing with their Noogleberry. Any results (good/bad)? Permanence? Length of time needed to see actual growth (after-swelling)? Product recommendations? I am considering adding this device to my NBE (am currently on Greenbush New Enhancement Blend Kit and Bustea), but would appreciate any feedback. Thank you! Big Grin

i started using noogleberry in august and have been sort of on and off with it. im not taking any enhancement pills. i do see permanent result, but very very little. not a lot of swelling either. im thinking of adding some supplements too to make it grow faster. or maybe im not pumping enough.

i bought those foam rings with my kit but i found i dont need it personally because i dont get ring marks. it goes away after a few hours of pumping, and actually makes it harder for me to pump with them on.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon