Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A different kind of product that works for me

Hi everyone! I recently got a product called Ageless Secret Diamond to use on my face. It made my skin look really nice, but made my face look really, really full so I thought if it could do that to my face, why not try it on my boobs? I've stopped using it on my face because it makes it way too fat, but I've been using 5 sprays on each boob per day and they are so full and look like they are getting bigger! I am sure it is temporary swelling, but maybe it can lead to permanent growth over time like the noogleberry? They say it leads to more lasting results on your face over time so maybe it can do the same for the boobs. Big Grin It works better for me than the noogleberry because noogleberry swelling doesn't last on me and I stuck with it for a year and a half...this lasts a really long time, like days and days. They have another product called Ageless Secret Gold, which I heard is even better at adding fullness, but it is too expensive for me and the diamond seems to work well enough! So if noogleberry didn't work for you, I think this is worth a try. I'll keep using it to see if my boobs get bigger and bigger, or if it just plumps them up to their maximum fullness.

Thanks for this! I am always looking for a new skincare product to compare.

omg im soooo buying that!!!!! the gold is on sale for $19!!!

Ella, keep us updated on this.

I read the ingredients are:

Purified water, MSM, Aloe and Trace Minerals, catalyzed with Niacin, Ho Shou Wu, Helichrysum and Cayenne Pepper.

Maybe I will try to make this myself. Tongue

(28-12-2013, 04:25 PM)peggy Wrote:  Ella, keep us updated on this.

I read the ingredients are:

Purified water, MSM, Aloe and Trace Minerals, catalyzed with Niacin, Ho Shou Wu, Helichrysum and Cayenne Pepper.

Maybe I will try to make this myself. Tongue

It looks great right! And you're not wrong peggy, making it up could potentially be an option! But for $20 its worth buying and trying out first. I will look more into skin plumping products though, see if theres some actually in my country that does it Wink

And one spearmint tea a day until I understand more about what it does.

Interesting so its like mostly an msm topical?
I think I will try dissolve some in a little water if you make this up its best not to use tap oer bottle water as it can change the msm so it won't work as well I think filter is ok that's what I use to take it with.
I tried quickly a little msm with a little l argine dissolved and it does feel smoothing I rubbed it into a fine line on my forehead and surprisingly it already looks plumper feels smooth soft too.

(28-12-2013, 08:48 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Interesting so its like mostly an msm topical?
I think I will try dissolve some in a little water if you make this up its best not to use tap oer bottle water as it can change the msm so it won't work as well I think filter is ok that's what I use to take it with.
I tried quickly a little msm with a little l argine dissolved and it does feel smoothing I rubbed it into a fine line on my forehead and surprisingly it already looks plumper feels smooth soft too.

It makes a lot of sense doesnt it trying msm in water. If msm helps with collagen production and all that. And jeepers if the l arg and msm worked on that fine line il be trying that!!!! I found some msm soap on iherb but havent actually tried it on my boobs yet. I did try it on my face and its quite moisturising

(28-12-2013, 05:50 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  omg im soooo buying that!!!!! the gold is on sale for $19!!!
so, if i may ask, where for $19 ..i was reading about their 3d water. that is so strange but then it does has a lot of good and familiar ingredients, too. i'd love to try some, i think. thanks to sweetpea for mentioning it. there are so many products out there, so confusing when i go into my health store and look at the homeopathic stuff and tinctures and extracts and isolates and synergistic preparations and creams. overwhelmed by my own ignorance, i feel a little bit insecure if i ask something of the clerk with bad breath who happens to hate the world that day and he gives me something that breaks down my dna and i revert to a primitive incarnation with a lot of unwanted hair. would totally suck. this makes me think, though, of another product i was reading about here called ethocyn by chantal pharmaceutical supposed to increase elastin in the skin. totally different though.

(28-12-2013, 10:09 PM)solomé_F Wrote:  
(28-12-2013, 05:50 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  omg im soooo buying that!!!!! the gold is on sale for $19!!!
so, if i may ask, where for $19 ..i was reading about their 3d water. that is so strange but then it does has a lot of good and familiar ingredients, too. i'd love to try some, i think. thanks to sweetpea for mentioning it. there are so many products out there, so confusing when i go into my health store and look at the homeopathic stuff and tinctures and extracts and isolates and synergistic preparations and creams. overwhelmed by my own ignorance, i feel a little bit insecure if i ask something of the clerk with bad breath who happens to hate the world that day and he gives me something that breaks down my dna and i revert to a primitive incarnation with a lot of unwanted hair. would totally suck. this makes me think, though, of another product i was reading about here called ethocyn by chantal pharmaceutical supposed to increase elastin in the skin. totally different though.
http://agelesssecret.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=240

here you go Smile

I may do as peggy mentioned. Why wouldn't/couldn't you mirror their ingrediants to a certain extent and try it yourself.
That said engergizing water... not sure about that one ha ha.
I'l still hunt around and see if I can find something in my own country first Wink

Wow I can't believe my eyes I'm sure it can't be permanent yet but last night I used the rest of my msm arginine water mix by dipping a piece of folded tissue in then placing over all my frown lines held in place with head band in the morning all the lines are barely visible and I can only slightly feel the deepest one with my finger before could all and deeper.
I really recommend trying this.
I'm not sure about energising water but 500mg msm and 1g l arginine( I used because had a little and for plumping by increase circulation.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon