Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Heat? Early sensations?!

Question 

I've started massaging twice a day, early before I go to work and late before I go to bed, and I've noticed that LONG after massaging, actually probably throughout the whole day, my chest is always SUPER warm. I'm using nature day liquid and cream on the outside and starting with fenugreek at 2 and then 3 pills a day. Has anyone else noticed this? Is this a sign of upcoming growth along with the tingles an aches? I've been using the nature day cream and liquid since July externally only and have seen maybe and inch of growth. I never ramped up with anything and never really massaged. Am I really feeling sensations already, third day in? I never got any feeling with ND... They just kinda grew. LOL. Thoughts?

Hi Miabella,

I am a newbie that just joined, too. Smile

I am not familiar with Nature Day (do you think it's good?), but I can speak to what I do. I massage 2x daily (sometimes 3) for just a minute or two with fenugreek (fenugreek extract mixed with lotion) and wild yam done the same. I used to take the herbs but read that this is not the time of year to do so, so I am unsure what to do about that. What I experience are "growth" feelings/ tingling, etc. I have only been massaging serously for a month now, so I think that the idea of growth straight away isn't out of the question. Is the "heat" you're feeling painful?

-jlw22

I'm not quite sure about the time of year thing yet... because although it's freezing here already and I'm hardly EVER outside, even in the summer, I'm already seeing results from starting to massage, taking the herbs by mouth, and staying consistent and committing to the routine. I was pretty small before I started Natureday.... I think I shrunk after getting off of the pill, several months after that is when I started using ND. It gave me quick results, visible within a week, just using the lotion/liquid on my chest. I probably would've seen more if I stuck to it better but working full time and going to school full time I got lazy about it. I never missed a day, but most of the time I was just put it on before I went to bed or right after a shower instead of 2-3 times a day.

I think the reason my results were so quick and stayed with me is because I have had no caffeine (or no other forms of stimulants, even cough and cold medicines when sick) and VERY minimal amounts of refined sugar (and other artificial sweeteners) in the past year. If I eat anything sweet, it's all organic (because of a different condition with blood sugar). I never did up my protein intake, very consistently anyways, which probably would've also helped. These are a couple of the tips they provide on their website. I just started measuring myself today, but on ND within the first couple months I went from hardly any definition and fitting very loosely a 34A pushup to fitting snug in a 32 B.

The best thing about ND was that I order from Amazon during the week, and 2 days later its in my mailbox. They also have an email address you can send questions to, and they respond fairly quickly. The reviews on their website and Amazon are what got me to buy.

BUT overall, I think ND (externally, as I did not see any pickup in results using the max dosage of liquid and pills orally) is good for a kickstart, but maybe continue to use the cream/liquid externally and then start your own herbal pill routine SLOWLY. I'm going to be posting my personal program pretty soon... I'll provide the link here later.

As for the heat, it's not a painful thing, it's more like how your face feels when it's blushing. I've just never noticed as much heat there as I have in the past couple days.

Actually, what I'm really wondering is whether the soreness is from the massaging, or if it's an actual growth sign.

Miabella~~~~ Hi! The soreness and heat is a combo of both. It is from massage,as the massage gets your circulation and stimulation to the breast area. It is a good sign,so congrats!

Well thanks!Smile

Hi Miabella,

I am interested in your personal program. A few posts back you said you were possibly going to be posting it- have you done so? I'd love to learn.

How are the heat sensations/ the growth coming along?

-jlw22

Hi jlw22!

I posted my personal program here: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=10518.

You actually reminded me to add something to my post that I added just now, I've actually stopped getting most of the sensations I was getting originally. I get some minor aches/tingles here and there, and there is some tenderness all the time when I push on them in places, but I don't have any real remarkable soreness like some ladies describe... but mine are definitely growing!

Make sure you read the last post of my thread, I kept changing my program and have settled on something that has shown to work pretty well for me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon