Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

more convenient method of suction

In the Pueraria Mirifica thread, jiberish mentions that his wife uses up'll D, which seems to be a more convenient alternative or add on to other methods of suction.

I would really like to try this, or the similar up'll C, but can't find anywhere that will ship a single unit to US.

Anyone else try this? Anyone have any idea where I can buy it (I live in Hawaii)

Update for anyone who might be interested. I figured out how to order this through Kenko (they require a workaround using a shipping service called Tenso) and have received my Up'll Ds.

I still use Noogleberry when I'm sitting at the computer, but plan to use the upll ds when I go out. I'm liking it so far, but can't say whether it helps with growth yet. Time will tell...

Hi Leannel,

I never heard about the UP'LL D, before your post.

Can you post a picture of the actual apparatus (not just the box) and describe how it works? Thanks.

The suction happens because the inside is kind of hollowed out and bigger/rounder than the breast. You turn the form inside out and then kind of roll it onto your chest so that it's right side out again, and this creates the suction. There's nothing sticky to hold the form to your chest, it's all suction. Sorry if that's confusing but I don't know how else to explain it lol.

I'll try to get a pic up tonight

How is Up'll D Working?

I feel like I'm not consistent enough with using it so I haven't seen any results yet (from any method of NBE to be honest). That being said, I think it can work if suction like Brava (gentle pressure over a long period of time) really does grow breast tissue. I can feel it pulling when I wear it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

jiberish, if you see this thread would you mind sharing with us how your wife is doing with up'll d?

Can anybody tell me where I can get up'll D. May be a Link with info?

Thanks for the explanation and picture, Leannel.

@ Blaze: In post # 2, Leannel indicated that she bought hers from Kenko. Also do a google search and sites from which you can purchase, will come up.

Nila........ thanks I over looked that. I did the Google and only found it in Japan and China. I was hoping to find in USA.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon