Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

YAY!! Temp finally staying UP!!!! :)

YAY!! Temp finally staying UP!!!! Smile
April 4 2007 at 3:51 PM katherine (Login BObabe)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Call me crazy, but I've been having a hard time keeping my temp in the proper range.( As long as I take LT and Kelp like it's my religion I can get it up to 98.2 but it still yo-yo's lots. If I don't take i run about 96-96.8) BUT>>>I finished doing a Colon cleanse (Sorry if that is gross to some!) a week ago, and my temp is STAYING between 98.8-99.6 ever since!!! I still do the LT and kelp combo, but have cut my dose down bit by bit.

Don't know if their's a direct connection or not, but as I've been doing the LT/K combo for 2 months, I don't think I can give all the credit to this, except that now (I conclude) my system must be absorbing my supplements better.

Here's hoping this means positive results will follow in my BO bringing forth fruit!

Just had to share Smile

Author Reply
lindyrose
(Login lindyrose) Re: YAY!! Temp finally staying UP!!!! Smile April 4 2007, 6:23 PM

Great Katherine! I'm sure having your system cleaned out really helped. Hope your temp stays up. Keep us posted on your progress.

Edit Message Delete Message

Ccupwannabe
(Login ccuplady) Re: YAY!! Temp finally staying UP!!!! Smile April 26 2007, 7:56 PM

Hi Katherine,

I was just about to start a BO program, but my temp runs 95.5-97.2 degrees. I think I'm in trouble. Can you tell me what you did to get yours up? I see the colon cleanse, but how much Kelp and L'Tyrosine did you take and when? With food/without?

Can I still start on BO or is it best to wait?

I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks!

Ccup

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: YAY!! Temp finally staying UP!!!! Smile April 26 2007, 8:27 PM

It is better to wait and find a way to control ur temp. BO will be only effective when the temp is high enough.U'll get depressed if u started BO and didn't see any results which will be due to the low temp..Good luck..By the way try L-T and kelp now and if ur temp increased start ur program.

katherine
(Login BObabe) ccupwannabe May 2 2007, 7:04 PM

Sorry, I just saw your question due to my computer being blown. You'll have to make a personal judgement call on whether you wait for temp to come up before starting BO or if you start and actively address your temp at the same time. I did both at once as I struggle with impatience, and I wasn't aware of just how important temperature is until after I'd started my BB. By then I wasn't about to stop! (I hadn't found this forum yet, so at least you've got support from the get-go! Smile)

Regarding amounts, you might want to play with this, start at 500mg of L-t and up it from there. I have no problems taking it, I find it helps my energy levels, but some have talked about getting headaches. Personally, I take 1000 mg L-T + 500mg of Kelp in the morning (With my BB, on an empty stomach with water. There have been posts about NOT taking these at the same time as your BO -though still take on empty stomach- It's just my own decision in how I seemed to lose my tingle when I split them up. Who knows the real culprit, with so many things it's hard to pin-point the true culprit, but it seems to work for me.) I also take 500mg of LT before I go to bed. Given the actual recommendation is to take lt and kelp seperate, I would recommend you try that. If after a couple of weeks temp's not coming up, I know a couple of the other ladies have had success in this department using liquid iodine internally.

Hope my windy answer gives you options, anyways! Best of luck to you, and keep us posted!

katherine

Ccupwannabe
(no login) Re: YAY!! Temp finally staying UP!!!! Smile May 3 2007, 1:39 PM

Thank you so much for your response! I did not know not to talke the Tyrosine, Kelp and BO together. Can you tell me why not to take

Tyrosine and BO together?

and

Tyrosine and Kelp together?

Thanks!
Ccup

katherine
(Login BObabe) Re: YAY!! Temp finally staying UP!!!! Smile May 3 2007, 2:32 PM

ccupwannabe,

Sorry, I'll clarify the one anyways: Tyrosine and kelp CAN be taken together-at least that was the instruction I received. Smile

As to why NOT to take the LT, kelp with BO....I asked the same question on another post and didn't get any direct reply. There was some supposition that if you took the LT+kelp first, then later took the BO that it would give the LT+kelp time to do some work on your temp before taking the BO, which does kind of make some sense. Being that I take Bountiful Breast, which already has some kelp in with the BO, I figured it wasn't going to hurt anything if I added a bit more. So, my opinion is that it won't HURT anything if you take it all together, but if you find that the LT+kelp does raise your temp after taking just that combo, that it could make taking your BO later ( when temp has already been raised by the LT+KELP ) more effective. Just guess work, but it could be a reasonable conclusion.

Hope that doesn't just add more confusion into the mix for you!

katherine

Ccupwannabe
(Login ccuplady) Re: YAY!! Temp finally staying UP!!!! Smile May 3 2007, 6:53 PM

Katherine,
Thanks - that does make sense, but I guess it all depends on how long the temperature raise lasts with the Tyrosine. I was hoping that 2 pills a day (am/pm) would keep it up in general. Then it shouldn't matter when you take it. If the temp raise only lasts a little while, then I'm not sure how it helps you anyway. Seeing as how the body is trying to build the breasts all the time if it thinks the hormones are directing so.

Unfortunatley, it doesn't really matter right now. Temps are not responding to the tyrosine/kelp. I'm going to get a new thermometer. DH claims I'm crazy to think it is right at temps like 96.3/95.8 during the day.

*sigh*

I'll give this a week and try the liquid iodine next.

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney) Raw Thyroid May 5 2007, 4:07 PM

Taking raw thyroid, or a full glandular is how I get my temperature up in a quick way. Remember that herbs etc. sometimes take up to 3 months to work. Course, I am assuming that you have low thyroid, and that is why your temp is low. Also, don't take too much, start with the lowest dose and work up. You can take your tyrosine etc with it, and then merge over to just the tyrosine or iodine maybe in a month or two.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon