Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi everyone!

Joined a short while ago, and have been looking around to try and figure out what my program should include. I'm not looking for a lot of growth--I just want to fill out my new bras.

Before having my daughter (16), I was a 36D. Went up to 40F while nursing, and down to a 40D after weaning. BCPs bumped me up to 40DD, where I stayed for several years. Went up to a 42DD about 3 years ago. Started taking maca this summer (1 tsp daily), and grew 1" in about three months. I didn't know THAT would happen, lol. I also grew 1" in the buttocks, which I needed to look more balanced. I can wear some 42DDDs, but some are still a little big. That's why I just want a little more - I want to fill out any 42DDD bra I try on. I've already learned quite a bit in the short time I've been looking, and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

Hi and welcome,

Well for starters...hand over some tita..haha if you read my threads you will know I like to joke alot.. but really if you want more add to the titas and booty, go for it girl.. are you still taking maca? I would suggest doing alot of reading if you haven't already. What works for one may not work for another...with me and many others it is hit and miss.. experimenting with this and that. Any product, herb, etc..caught your interest of trying? Dont be shy to ask questions..k.Shy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon