Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Reducing your band size to make your breasts appear bigger

Hi
I've read that reducing your band size (through diet and/or exercise) will make your breasts look bigger. Which I suppose is true, but I had never thought of this before.
I really don't know how you could make your band smaller though. I don't want to do the diet bit, but would really like to give the exercise a go, and therefore does anybody know of any successful exercises for this.
You are welcome to add diet tips as well for any readers who want this.
Many thanks

I know quite a few exercises to stop. The lat pulley first.

Thanks Isabelle. Although sorry, I don't know what that is, please are you able to explain for me.
Many thanks

Hi djt-d,

The lat pulley is a tall fitness machine. You sit on a bench with your knees locked under a pipe with insulation foam around it. Above your head hangs a horizontal bar from a cable. You spread your arms, with your forearms upward. You pull the bar down. The cable runs over two pulleys, and lifts the weights.

Many people use it because it develops the breast muscles. But it develops the wings too. They are the muscles under your shoulder blades. If they develop, your band size increases.

Thanks for this, but I don't want to increase my band size, I want to make it smaller. Do you, or anybody else, have any exercises to make my band size smaller?
Thanks Smile

(13-01-2012, 03:45 PM)djt-d Wrote:  Thanks for this, but I don't want to increase my band size, I want to make it smaller. Do you, or anybody else, have any exercises to make my band size smaller?
Thanks Smile

I doubt that its possible without simply losing weight and hoping you lose whatever fat you have over your ribs but below the breast line.
There aren't really any muscles there at the front to excercise anyway and you can't do anything at all about the fundamental circumference around your ribs themselves.

Best bet is a properly fitted tight lace corset which will squash you in the middle and it all has to come out somewhere. That increases bum and boobs ( but you also tend to get a roll of spare at the top at the back!).

Yeah to make it smaller you would just have to hope you lose weight in that area. What you are trying to do is called spot reducing and is impossible. Interesting topic though, thanks for the info.

Can anyone suggest any good product for BE?
I'm very depressed. And want to know the right thing,tired of spending so much and nothing has worked till now.
If anyone knows any product who has given good results to them,pls let me know.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon