Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bust Roller

(23-02-2014, 01:57 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(22-02-2014, 09:41 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Peggy and Blessed I just brought one too!! Great minds huh!
Yes I find massaging painful too, on my shoulders and hands.
I have a real hard time buying off amazon as my orders always say "cannot ship to your country" but this transaction went through! Yay.

Do any of you ladies know what that breast stick is called? It helps build pectoral muscles etc - breast success stick or something to that effect....

Ha ha, ELLACRAIG, methinks a bunch of us decided to order a bunch of NBE goodies all at the same time!

Sorry to hear that Amazon doesn't always work out for you. Sad It's my favorite place to shop, personally.

Are you thinking of Easy Curves? http://www.amazon.com/Easy-Curves-Kit/dp...f=pd_ybh_8 Literally was just eying that myself yesterday!

Oh yes thats the one. Well super great minds we all are Wink

I've been using mine for a week. It's bigger than I thought it would be, and it has a weird smell, even after being washed.

Still, it's definitely kicked my upper chest massages up a notch. I spend way more time massaging up there (sometimes I even zone out and massage longer than I planned). It's seriously given my hands and arms some relief. I do my main massages with my hands, then spend a few extra minutes using the bust roller only on my upper chest. I even use it on my shoulders because I'm super tense there, and it feels sooooo goooooood. Big Grin I'm happy with my purchase!

BONUS: Doubles as a pet massager! My kitty cats love it. Tongue

(28-02-2014, 06:18 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  I've been using mine for a week. It's bigger than I thought it would be, and it has a weird smell, even after being washed.

Still, it's definitely kicked my upper chest massages up a notch. I spend way more time massaging up there (sometimes I even zone out and massage longer than I planned). It's seriously given my hands and arms some relief. I do my main massages with my hands, then spend a few extra minutes using the bust roller only on my upper chest. I even use it on my shoulders because I'm super tense there, and it feels sooooo goooooood. Big Grin I'm happy with my purchase!

Mine hasn't turned up yet but Peggy loves hers also and I even managed to find a smaller version for the face to try in the meantime, i'm in the process of asking Peggy how to use it cause there was no instructions Sad Ha ha how cute kitty loves it too!

(28-02-2014, 06:36 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(28-02-2014, 06:18 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  I've been using mine for a week. It's bigger than I thought it would be, and it has a weird smell, even after being washed.

Mine hasn't turned up yet but Peggy loves hers also and I even managed to find a smaller version for the face to try in the meantime, i'm in the process of asking Peggy how to use it cause there was no instructions Sad Ha ha how cute kitty loves it too!

You could probably use the face one on your breasts as well! I'm wary of the face ones because I've read that massaging your face can get rid of the fat in your cheeks that keeps you looking young.

I like to use mine just with long upward motions and after that I turn it around so that it's backwards and I drag it sideways inwards so that the motion is going toward the center of my chest (I'm trying to do everything in my power to encourage my breasts to come closer together). Then in areas near my collarbone where I feel tension/potential blockage I use small up-and-down kneading motions with it.

Yup, kitty loves it! I just make sure to wash any leftover cream/oil off of it, then I go to town on him and he purrs like a madman! Big Grin

That's cool that kitty loves it. Smile

I use my bust roller since three days now and I really like it.
It so much enhances the circulation. I use it for some minutes in the morning, in the evening and also between noogling. Wink

(28-02-2014, 07:45 PM)peggy Wrote:  That's cool that kitty loves it. Smile

I use my bust roller since three days now and I really like it.
It so much enhances the circulation. I use it for some minutes in the morning, in the evening and also between noogling. Wink

LOL, don't grow any boobies, kitty!

It's good that you use it so often! Right now I only use it once a day. Trying to build my regimen up gradually so I don't do too much too soon, get discouraged, and quit. My goal for next month is to start massaging twice a day.

The other day after I used it, my breasts were beet red! But I also use a heating pad, so it was probably more from that. Still, I hadn't seen them red like that before. Yay for increased circulation!

I plan on getting a Noogleberry, eventually, too! I envy you for having one. I need to do my research and save up some money first, though. Until then, I'll enjoy my massage sessions. Smile

Hi blessedbreasts, actually I don't have a Noogleberry, I bought a breast pump in China which was cheaper but in my opinion as good as the Noogleberry. Check out this thread: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19739

(28-02-2014, 08:32 PM)peggy Wrote:  Hi blessedbreasts, actually I don't have a Noogleberry, I bought a breast pump in China which was cheaper but in my opinion as good as the Noogleberry. Check out this thread: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19739

Oh, I thought people were using that as more of a Brava alternative! I didn't think to use it like Noogleberry! I'm so excited! You've really opened my eyes. So ordering the cups and the pump. Argh I'm going to be broke... oh well at least I'll have my big breasts to console me. How many times a day do you use your cups?

I use my breast pump when I have privacy, which does not happen very often. Right now I use it 3-4 times per week for 45 minutes (each time).

Gotcha. Hope you can get some long-term results, even without being able to use it very often. Thanks, Peggy! I'm going to give these a shot. I hope the large will fit me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon