Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bust Roller

So, my bust roller came in yesterday, yay~ I used it last night and I'm using it this morning. I'm hoping that it will help in filling out the top of my bust. It's a bit difficult trying to maneuver around the nipple when rolling around each boob, but I'm adapting, lol.

I think the packaging says it's good to use for use 10min per day, but it might end up 20min if I decide to dedicate 10min for each boob (they need the attention). Tongue

Hola, cuanto tiempo si pasarme por el foro, despues de casi un año sin hacer masajes, quiero volver a empezar con ellos, y me he encontrado con este post, a las que lo habeis usado este rodillo, se nota la diferencia, sirve?

I'm back!
It's been a long time since I've posted here.

I've been really busy for a while, with my new job and other major responsibilities. I kinda eased up & forgot about my breast enhancement journey for a few months.
For a while, before I got work, I was pretty much starving 'cause I was poor, but I kept on with my massage every so often. But it didn't do much because I wasn't eating enough and I was losing weight.
Now that I have money and am able to feed myself, I am getting back with my routine.

Been doing the chi massage and using the bust roller. I've also ordered some saw palmetto tea and fenugreek tea.
If I get any noticeable results, I will post pics!

(:

(15-04-2013, 12:51 AM)InsaneOblongata Wrote:  I'm back!
It's been a long time since I've posted here.

I've been really busy for a while, with my new job and other major responsibilities. I kinda eased up & forgot about my breast enhancement journey for a few months.
For a while, before I got work, I was pretty much starving 'cause I was poor, but I kept on with my massage every so often. But it didn't do much because I wasn't eating enough and I was losing weight.
Now that I have money and am able to feed myself, I am getting back with my routine.

Been doing the chi massage and using the bust roller. I've also ordered some saw palmetto tea and fenugreek tea.
If I get any noticeable results, I will post pics!

(:

Thank you for checking in! I really hope it all works well for you. I don't want to be bigger, in fact I'd like to lose a few inches. But I want my skin to be tighter and my breasts to be fuller and higher. Don't know if that's all possible or not :/. I think I got the same bust roller as you.

Anyway, please keep us posted!!

L

Back again!!!
I hadn't realized I've been away for so long.

Here's an update.
A lot of major life changes went on a few months ago, and the stress left me with little to no appetite. I was losing weight, and losing my breasts again.
About 2 months ago, I started back up with my massage, adding certain foods to my diet, and chest exercise.

My breasts are firming back up and are just a little bit fuller--all while I am maintaining my weight.

Here's what I do:
-Chi massage before bed--sometimes when I wake up.
-Bust roller after chi massage
-Easy curves whenever I remember.
When I massage, I use cocoa butter (I use cocoa butter for everything) and I add a capsule of flaxseed oil. Sometimes I use vitamin E oil. I like to change it up.
-I've added soymilk and flaxseed to my diet.
-I've also been drinking lots of protein shakes. I bike everywhere, so I'm pretty much constantly exercising, so the protein and soy helps with that, too.
-I've stumbled across these 2 links on youtube, and listen to them a few times before bed (when I remember to)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Afpc-2JnXbc
&
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UIuhsoV60g

I think if I keep this up, I'll finally go back to the breasts I used to have. a full, firm c cup.

I will start posting progress pics again soon!

good luck!

Oh!
One more thing I noticed when I know my NBE program is working:
When I get my period, my breasts get really big & swollen and my period is light.
During the time when I wasn't doing my NBE program, that didn't happen.
So I know it's definitely working.

^___^

This bust roller is interesting. Going to buy one, since its cheap and seems to be working. Wink

I got mine today! I mainly got it to massage my upper chest. I hate massaging there because I carry most of my tension in my shoulders, and that tension seems to extend down into the front, so it hurts to massage my upper chest. Plus I don't like how muscly and bony those areas feel under my fingers. Hopefully this massager will make it more bearable and enjoyable. I'll report back!

Peggy and Blessed I just brought one too!! Great minds huh!
Yes I find massaging painful too, on my shoulders and hands.
I have a real hard time buying off amazon as my orders always say "cannot ship to your country" but this transaction went through! Yay.

Do any of you ladies know what that breast stick is called? It helps build pectoral muscles etc - breast success stick or something to that effect....

(22-02-2014, 09:41 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Peggy and Blessed I just brought one too!! Great minds huh!
Yes I find massaging painful too, on my shoulders and hands.
I have a real hard time buying off amazon as my orders always say "cannot ship to your country" but this transaction went through! Yay.

Do any of you ladies know what that breast stick is called? It helps build pectoral muscles etc - breast success stick or something to that effect....

Ha ha, ELLACRAIG, methinks a bunch of us decided to order a bunch of NBE goodies all at the same time!

Sorry to hear that Amazon doesn't always work out for you. Sad It's my favorite place to shop, personally.

Are you thinking of Easy Curves? http://www.amazon.com/Easy-Curves-Kit/dp...f=pd_ybh_8 Literally was just eying that myself yesterday!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon