Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bust Roller

please do post pics later and try this new experiment, very interested since I am also using the buster roller and experiencing results too! I'm also fat brushing xx

Hi Ladies,

I saw the progress made by InsaneOblongata and got the stuff from Amazon. I am a genetic male and am trying this out for the past three days. Although I do not have any tingling like you ladies, I am quite excited by the roller. I have a question since when I roll, the two rollers on the side do not roll as much. Does that happen to you too?

I am rolling twice daily--in the morning (2 min upper and 3 overall) after my shower and soon after I apply my cream and in the evening (2 min upper and 5 overall).

Thanks.

LOL & Keep the faith!

Hi!
When I use the roller, the furthest roller doesn't move as much either. So I'm guessing that's normal.

Good luck! :)

How's the body scrub experiment going? I got one of the rollers because of your post and I've been using it for about 5 days and maybe I'm crazy but my breasts seem rounder.

I've only used the body scrub once since Dec. 29th. But it was only a tiny bit.
I just got my period 2 days ago. I'm gonna wait a while to see what happens after my period, since my breasts do swell a little bit during.

I'm not gonna touch the body scrub for another week.

My breasts look and feel awesome, I must admit (tho still a bit tender)

This product sounds amazing! I'm really tempted to try it, especially at that price! <3

And your results look amazing so far! I'm just wondering: is it just lifting and firming them, or are they actually growing larger? (Although they definitely look larger in the last pic, sometimes its hard to tell because they've changed shape a little).

Mine are sooooo much firmer and more lifted with basic massage alone, so I'm trying to figure out how this compares to regular massage.

Also, because I'll probably end up buying it anyway (I'm pretty much already sold on it!), how long have you been using it for and how often?

The bust roller is definitely lifting and firming, which is what I'm going for.
I think my breasts are growing back, too (they used to be a full C until a few years ago when I gained and lost a lot of weight from being sick)

I think the bust roller is better than (or just as good as) the chi massage.
I've been using it since the first week of November.

I will take some updated pics later this week ^_^

That's just ridiculous, I'm form the UK and the UK amazon site is selling it for £100.00 wtf!?

Do you think that this would work? its for the face but i imagine it would do the same job, or do you think its something special because of the shape and many rollers?

http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/_en/_gb/catalog/product.aspx?ParentCatCode=C_SkinCare&CatCode=C_SkinCare_Accessories&prdcode=58235m

Hi all,

I went ahead and bought the face massager this morning, there’s a body shop store in town so I went in a bought the roller and a body brush for fat brushing, I always wanted one of those.

tried it out, I don’t know if its done anything but I figured that I will clean it and use it on my face too so its all good not a wasted buy at all, all I see is win win. Big Grin

My plan for using my new devises is: after a quick morning work out (its only a 15min toning) and shower; fat brush to wake up all the skin (10min), use the roller (5min each breast), rub in lotion (cocoa butter) and noogle (30min). my idea was that the blood would be circulating before I pump gaining max pumping potential.

and i have some pains, must be a good sign.

your growth is awesome by the way, got me very excited. congratulations!

UPDATE!

Since I've been so busy lately, I've only used the bust roller right before bed.
The shape and fullness of my breasts has increased a little bit more.
I notice during my period, they get much fuller and very tender than before. I'm pretty happy though, 'cause it means my once dead, floppy boobs are coming back to life hahaah

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon