Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

advice on lifting and improving shape.

hi all, i have been using PM for 4, 5 months now, also on my break i use fenugreek, fennel and red clover. i have noticed swelling but no growth really, my breasts kind of look pointyer :/ which isn't great and the nipples are puffy! lol wonderful but basically any progress i make is just lost when i have my period and they deflate again!
i'm looking for something to lift my breasts, i'm okay with the size it's just the shape i hate.
any recommendations on what to use? creams etc.
thank you Smile x

Hi pippymilly,

Maybe start pumping, massage or exercise?

Pumping is great I agree and it's addicting. You can also face a wall,standing arms length away with hands on wall and push forward and hold a couple of seconds. You can do this about 20-40 times. Also when you massage,concentrate on the tops more. HTH!

thanks for the replies, i am trying easycurves to help the muscle in my breasts.
i will try massaging Smile any massage oils you'd recommend?
i'd love to try pumping and think i will soon. i have saw one which you wear all night but i have a small child who wakes every 5 minutes in the night! so i don't think it would be much good just yet lol xx

I have used Palmer's cocoa butter with vit e in it. I just ordered a natural cocoa butter that has vit e in it. You could use just vit e oil or mix it with olive oil,avocado oil,jojoba oil,safflower,and sunflower oil. Make your own mix but make sure to add vit e,as it preserves and also helps build collagen. You could even get evening primrose oil. Happy growing!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon