Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Beware the Protein Powder

So, I need to post this for girls who are attempting to increase breast size while taking protein powder. I did this for about a month and whereas I did gain some fullness in my cups, I also got a little fat. Like, noticeably fat. Everyone kept telling me I was fine, looked the same, etc. but when I went home to see my family, they were like, WTF, when did you get so chunky?! So...y'all probably already know this, but I totally forgot/disregarded what I should've remembered from Mean Girls...protein that is taken without exercise or in placement of a meal will make you FAT.

Actually out of carbs/fat/protein. Protein is the least likely to make you fat.
Because it can do much more with protein. Also your body will tend to oxidise excess with burps and farts etc.

Your total calories were increased, if you just added protein to your normal diet. Which is probably why you gained weight.

Protein shakes are only like 100 calories. How can they make you gain weight?

Actually I have protein shakes twice a day and I've been losing weight. But they have about 1g of carb per scoop.

A lot of protein powder out there has tons of carbs, that could be the culprit.

1 gram of carbs is 4 calories
1 gram of protein is 4 calories
1 gram of fat is 9 calories

A whey shake with one scoop will be as she stated about 100 calories
A scope of mass gainer (protein plus dextrose or malto dextrine) will be about 300+

Beware of "diet" shakes, they usually have about 25 grams of protein and 30 grams of sugar. Sugar that will spike your insulin and blunt your bodies natural use fat for energy.

well, I was taking a lot of whey protein powder on top of my regular meals (and I eat quite a bit Big Grin)...

it also depends on what you mix it with- whole milk? almond milk? water? mixing with whole milk will add a lot of calories but also protein too. not all protein powders are the same, the type in Mean Girls is designed to be high calorie!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon