Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Is BO better taken with food or without?

Is BO better taken with food or without?
January 5 2007 at 5:25 AM
organic angel (Login organic_angel)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello to all my organic BO beauties Smile

I have a question regarding food and BO. Chelle you are probably our house veteran with regards to BO. At the BB site, the usage instructions state to take on empty stomach. Either 30min prior to meal, or 2 hrs after. However, at Botanical Beauty Lab (which by the way, has closed it's doors) they state to take it always with a meal. I've been taking all my supp's with a meal, and have been feeling those "wierd" sensations, but I'm wondering if taking on an empty stomach might bring more of those "zings" and GROWTH.

Chelle: Did you experiment with taking BO with and without food? If so, did you notice any distinct difference?

To all my other BO beauties, I'd love to hear your experience on taking BO with/without food.

Boobie Love My Organic Beauties

Author Reply
wonderbride
(Login wonderbride)
SENIOR MEMBER Is BO better taken with food or without? January 5 2007, 6:43 AM

Hi Organic Angel,

I've taken BO on an empty stomach with a protein drink(for 7 months) as well as taken it with a meal. I no longer take protein drinks anymore. I have had some growth with either method but I've only been taking it with a meal since Dec. 8th. I noticed that on the Ultra Breast website it said to always take their pills with a meal also. For me since I'm lactose intolerant and can't digest the whey protein, I figure that I have more protein in my body right after I eat a meal than on an empty stomach, so I take the BO with a meal. I had upset stomach and weight gain when I took the protein shakes. If you can digest whey protein, some people find it helpful when taken with the BO pills. Besides not being able to digest dairy, I also didn't like the taste of whey protein and some of the ingredients in it, like artificial sugar.

Everyone's body is different, but BO has worked for me with or without food. Hope this helped. Good luck growing big ones in 2007 Wink

Aloha

Whatever the mind can conceive, it can achieve...

Edit Message Delete Message

emmie
(Login emmiedee) different theories January 5 2007, 3:36 PM

im not michelle, but figured id give it a go...

my thoughts are if you take it with a shake, your stomach is not empty anymore anyway, no? i usually take mine on an empty stomach, but i dont concentrate on it all that often, it is just when i happen to take it. the theory of taking them on the empty stomach is so the pills arent mixed up with the food, but then if you take them on an empty stomach the body could USE them for food and energy, which isnt good either because then it burns them off...

i take them when im not hungry but not necessarily WITH something. usually about an hour or two after i eat...

just remember if you are taking something high in fiber to space it out at least an hour (preferably two) around the pills, because otherwise they probably will get caught up and passed through...

3monkeysmom
(Login 3monkeysmom)
EVE MEMBERS with or w/o food? January 5 2007, 7:02 PM

Nope, I'm not Michelle either, hope you don't mind another opinion!

I have taken the BB with and without food, this includes protein shakes or bars also. It seems that my stomach has gotten more sensitive to the handful of pills that are popped in 3X day, so I try to take the pills with something. Like stated earlier, BB suggests taking the pills w/o food, but if it's going to cause stomach problems, then a little bit of something is better than getting physically sick or pained. Last night, it was peanut butter on a graham cracker with milk. No nausea/pain and still getting tingles/pains. Just listen to your body and don't be afraid to tweak the routine if necessary.

Here's to a bountiful 2007 for all of us!!!

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Is BO better taken with food or without? January 6 2007, 1:31 AM

Would the real Michelle please stand up??

I've wondered the same thing as I also noticed that Ultrabreast said to always take with food, and BB said the opposite. The "scant" literature I just received with my new batch said that customers have reported better results taking the pills with the shake. That is what I did in the beginning and felt like it was working, so I will continue that I guess. Other than the shake, I take it on an empty stomach, and really try to wait atleast an hour before eating.

Something else it said that does not make sense is to take one pill between 12:00-3:00pm, and the next one between 5:00-8:00 pm. Now if I take my first pill at noon, the next at 8, that means that I am taking my daily doses all within 8 hours, and that leaves an 8+ hour span without a recharge. That's why I was thinking of taking one before bed. It seems like if I followed their instructions, that would be a long time without it being in your system. But then again, if they recommended taking a third pill, they would sell more, so maybe they know what they are talking about since the dose is only two a day?? I wish there were step by step instructions to follow, but I guess we all need to find what works. Someday when this stuff is mainstream and everyone knows the secrets to NBE, they will talk about the pioneers of growing boobs and we can be proud that our experiences helps the next generation I guess! --Sissy

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER Here I am!! Smile January 6 2007, 3:09 AM

Michelle here. Smile Thanks ladies for all your input..sorry I didn't answer sooner, just came on board and saw the posting.

I've have before in the past rebelled and tried taking the pills with food to see if that makes a difference even though bb says not to. Since vitamin power or others says to take with food. I did notice that my pains were very strong after doing so...I took them with food for like 3 days in a row..1st 2days always had pains then the 3rd day didn't have any, but then I just got plain paranoid that it wasn't a good thing cause I thought why would bb suggest otherwise you know. I mean they had to have experimented with the concept of with food as opposed to without right? I hope anyways. And Emmie is having great results..no rephrase 'excellent' results with 3/4-1 inch every month so far with taking them without food.
Maybe as long as it's at least with protein shakes or protein of some sort like protein bars is okay..or not a heavy meal at least.

Sissy, about the times they suggest to take them...you know bb is still in trial and error themselves with this whole thing, because when I first started back last January is was totally different...it was take your 1st pill first thing in the morning, then take your 2nd in the late afternoon, no later than 6pm. THEN, they realized other women were getting better results taking the pills later in the day for some reason and that's why now they suggest to do it that way I was told. Also, back last March, I was told when my results were slowing up to try and take both bb pills at the same time together instead of seperate cause women were reporting better results that way also. So I did start taking both my pills together and that along with adding DIM plus caps and Saw Palmetto back then, my results were better after that. So who knows what the real magic time or way is of taking them things.

I do believe that after awhile our body gets used to certain things and maybe it's good to mix things up a bit...like try taking the pills at different times or try adding new things every now and then and see if that gives the body a 'jolt' again. Because for awhile now my results have slowed waaaay down unlike in the very beginning, so now I'm trying out taking my pills 1st around 12 or 1 pm (before it was first thing in the morning), then again at about 6pm, then my last pill at 10pm(2 hours before bed because I only drink milk with 2 tbsp. of hydrolyzed collagen with my last dose and because of the carbohydrates in the milk I don't want it to interefere with the good ole growth hormone when I go to sleep) Smile I've never took them close to bedtime before so it will be interesting to see if that makes a difference. I have been getting more pains recently since changing that and a few things, so I'm hoping I can get out of this slump soon. Plus, I just recently started doing my hypnosis again..trying to really stay dedicated this time with that, cause every time I do it for like a week or two I do get more tingles and such and it's a very positive thing to do for the mind, especially when you start feeling discouraged.

Good luck to you girls...it would be great if we all knew the perfect recipe I know, but as long as we're getting the pains and such then I say we have to be on the right track and onto some growing! Smile There's nothing wrong with changing things around a bit and experimenting to see if certain times of taking the pills or taking with/without food makes a difference though. Next month if I don't see results I may myself try taking the pills again with food since I did get lots of pains before...'owey' pains matter of fact, maybe just for like 2wks I'll try that and see how my pains go. At this point what have I got to lose?...hopefully gain. Smile

Emmie, do you think increasing your pills to 2250mg instead of 1800mg has given you more pains in the past month since upping the dosage? Just wondering cause your results are still great, with the 3/4 inch growth recently. Because of the inspiration you are with the fast results you've had, I've recently increased my bb dosage...cause 2 pills before was only 1050mg total and that's not even all bovine ovary there. So I'm hoping or thinking that since sometimes women on herbs need to increase amounts to get results as they get bigger, then maybe it's the same with the bovine ovary too you know. Like maybe since I'm borderline 32C right now, then my body needs more to grow.

Anyhoo, I'll quit rambling on now. Smile Here's to some big boobies in 2007!!!!

organic angel
(Login organic_angel) Re: Is BO better taken with food or without? January 6 2007, 6:32 AM

Wow! Thanks for all the great and wonderful feedback my organic beauties! I think I'm going to try taking my BO with my shakes, and see if something "kicks-in". I've been on my routine for a month now and I do have these wierd sensations deep in my chest, but other than the plumpness, which I contribute to my cocoa butter massages, no growth yet. BUT, I never had those sensations on any other program, and I know that it has to cummulate in my system. BUT Emmie has had really quick results, so like always, I overanalyze every little thing in my routine. I think that taking BO with protein is key. Now whether with food or not I guess is the debatable area.

A thought on taking BO on an empty stomach or with a shake might be this....(disclaimer: I told you I overanalyze things Wink)...hydrochloric acid is released in abundance after eating a meal. This is to breakdown foods into liquid state for passage and absorption. When you just consume a liquid, it passes within minutes thru your stomach for absorption. So maybe by taking on an empty stomach or with liquid/shake only, you might be absorbing more in totality. This would be a good thing. Anything we take by mouth as far as supplements go, must pass thru the digestive system and liver before max absorption. This passage continuously breaksdown the absorption level, and we absorb only 20% on average. This is why sublingual supplements are superior. They absorb directly into your bloodstream within minutes, bypassing the digestive system. I wish they made a liquid BO. I don't care how awful it would taste. And topical creams absorb on average 85%. And for anyone not sure about that, let me offer this. In emergency medicine, we have an arsenal of topical and sublingual meds we give patients. It does get absorbed, and fast. We also have nitro patches for heart patients and birth control patches; nicotine patches; morphine patches; etc, etc. I can also tell you, that when we have to pump someones stomach in the ER due to an overdose, you can't believe how many pills are intact. And it is said that many a local water treatment plant will vouch for thousands and thousands of whole pills in the waste water.

My goal is to take as much product in my routine via sublingual or topical if at all possible. I just ordered liquid kelp and liquid saw palmetto. When my pills run out, I'll be taking the liquid versions of them.

Chelle: I think that BB's changing stance on when to take their pills, is that later in the day, your body temp naturally will be higher. Maybe. Just a thought.

Thanks so very much ladies. I'll be switching to taking with my shakes tomorrow. I leave for holiday for 10 days tomorrow, and I'm bringing my arsenal of supplements with me. Maybe even within those 10 days I might get some extra zings here and there Smile

Boobie Love My Organic Beauties

emmie
(Login emmiedee) hey ladies! January 6 2007, 2:56 PM

liquid bo... i am trying not to gag at the thought! i hate the taste of the pills i take already, i could only imagine it in liquid form! ugh...

i see what you are saying, organic angel, in that the liquids might push them through faster. that is an interesting theory... i didnt know that either, as water tends to stay in the tummy a little while if you drink a lot of it, so why would shakes be different? i should take a class in anatomy or something...

michelle i dont know that it really helped... i am convinced that winter is not a great time for growing, and recently i am really liking this massage routine i am trying and feel i am getting a lot out of that... i am going to see how this month goes and then i might ramp back down a little bit with the dosages and see if i can get more tingles. im also switching the saw palmetto for nettle and vitex next month, so we will see. the dose for bb seems low, though, and you have been on it a long time... one more might help kickstart your system!

ah, the great experiment!

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER Hello BO sisters! January 6 2007, 3:36 PM

ORganic Angel, thanks so much for your insight. Funny that you said that about liquid BO, I have thought the same thing myself..and like you I don't care how nasty it would taste if it meant it would be more potent and absorb better...I would chug it right down, being at this for so long I would definitely sacrifice the nastiness for some gigantic boobies. Smile I even thought about emptying the capsules into my protein drink..but, again got paranoid in thinking that could hurt results and they have to of put them in capsule form for some reason I would think instead of say just plain ole powder form...could be because of the nasty taste though. Smile

Also, just wanted to pass some info your way since you will be traveling...just in case your flying, recently when I got my new supply of bb and wrote them concerned that I wouldn't get my package in time to travel for the holidays, they informed me that is I was flying to NEVER let the pills be X-rayed, this would destroy all potency of the pills...and to just stick whatever pills I needed on the trip in my bra or pocket.

Emmie, good luck to you when you try the Nettle and Vitex. I may try the nettle myself whenever I run out of SP, because I've been taking it for so long, that my body could probably use a change or 'jolt'. Smile I hope you continuing growing the way you have, that would be a nice welcome home present for your husband and I would love to see the look on his face when he does finally see you. Smile And at the rate you're growing every month, he may even think he had a 'job' done. Smile I hope you don't have to wait that long to be with him, but yeah it will give you plenty of time to grow some bigger ones. Even with the growth you've had now he should definitely be able to tell a difference since October, so yeah when you do finally see him, I know he will be greatly surprised for sure. Smile

Good luck to all you ladies...we must, we must increase our bust! Smile

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
SENIOR MEMBER Organic Angel January 6 2007, 3:50 PM

I also meant to tell you Organic Angel, that does make perfect sense to me about taking the pills later in the day because of our temp being higher. Especially if we take the l-tyrosine and kelp first thing in the morning and then later on a few hours later take the bovine ovary, then our body has had plenty of time to kick the temp up. Great observation. Smile

new user of BO
June 18 2008 at 11:52 AM Ali (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Help:
I am really not sure how to take the BO I have bought from DNE vitamins.
I have read the forum and am unsure what dosage and when.
I have been taking BO for 50 days - 2 a day on an empty stomach but nothing is happening - no tingling no nothing.
Am I taking it right?? I see that some of you are taking 3 a day
I live in Spain and have not seen protein shakes here so I will browse ebay - does this really help.
I have tried many herbal supplements and have always had growth but you have to keep taking them. This a financial problem which is why I have changed to BO because it is supposed to be permanent.
any help anyone please I just want bigger boobies

Author Reply
fennel fairy
(no login) Re: new user of BO June 19 2008, 12:04 AM

Good luck first of all! :-)

Protein shakes... Well, you won't need them if you eat a lot of protein daily, like meat, eggs, fish, chicken and milk. The shakes that people mention are made from a powder that is sold in health food stores or places that sell bodybuilding supplements. it is a powder that you mix with milk at home.

If you feel nothing at all after a few weeks on two capsules a day you might want to try to add another one, or take vitamin C to strengthen the effect of the estrogen. Massage and a heating pad to use afterwards could also be useful I guess. It is all trial and error.

Ali
(no login) Re: new user of BO June 20 2008, 11:51 AM

thanks fennel fairy, but should I be taking the BO on an empty stomach or with food, I have had contradictory advice.
I dont eat meat or fish but I eat a fair few eggs and lots of milk although this is long life stuff as you cant buy fresh milk here. I will look for the protein stuff in health food shops and I am sure I will be able to find a gym that sells it. thanks
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon