Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Just a thought - why so little bovine ovary around?

Just a thought - why so little bovine ovary around?
November 3 2006 at 9:23 AM Jessica (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's easy to find 100 companies offering natural breast enhancement with herbs, but it's hard to find many offering bovine ovary. Why is this? I'm just curious at the disparity. It makes me wonder if there is some good reason why bovine ovary is not offered more widely? Or something that deters companies from offering it?

Author Reply
Marcia
(no login) Re: Just a thought - why so little bovine ovary around? November 4 2006, 5:39 PM

There is actually plenty of information available about the herbs used in NBE and many of them have been extensively studied. On the other hand very little is known about bovine ovary, so you can understand why companies would be cautious about getting involved with it. It's pretty hard to find any information on it at all, so nobody can really tell you what exactly it does to your body, especially as there are no studies of any kind. As it's such a step into the unknown, I can't see companies rushing to get involved with it in the near future, not to mention that the problem with mad cow disease in recent years is just a further deterrent.

Jennelle
(Login Jenneelle)
EVE MEMBERS Re: Just a thought - why so little bovine ovary around? November 6 2006, 9:29 PM

Herbs have a long history of traditional use and their properties are well known to herbalists. Anyone involved with them can sell them with confidence. In comparison bovine ovary is a step into the unknown.

Loobie
(no login) Re: Just a thought - why so little bovine ovary around? December 24 2006, 7:19 PM

Tha answer is simple: there are no studies published on the effects of bovine ovary on humans.

Peaches
(no login) Re: Just a thought - why so little bovine ovary around? January 19 2007, 10:48 AM

That is exactly the point, there is no information available. That's why so many companies are reluctant to sell it, because there is no information available and they therefore don't want to take the risk.

Solitaire
(Login solitairian)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Just a thought - why so little bovine ovary around? February 10 2007, 7:23 AM

I agree, there's a lack of information about bovine ovary. In those circumstances, it's understandable why not many companies want to sell it.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon