Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Big Breasts = Easy Life?

(19-09-2012, 11:44 AM)Wishful Wrote:  Here we go again. Gee, he's looking at my boobs, not my face. And she has over half of her boobs hanging out in a super uplift bra that barely covers the nipple. face it lady. You dress for the attention, then get pissed off when it happens. You don't want him looking at them, then put on a minimizer bra and a crew neck sweatshirt.
Gee, she got promoted ahead of me because she has big boobs. Well, yeah, so???? Face it. This world is driven by one thing and one thing only : S-E-X. Thats Sex with a capital S. If you have it, you flaunt it, you get it. Why did she get the job? Because the boss wants her close so he might get that one on a million chance of taking her to bed. Whether that is in his mind or not when he awards the job, that is the motivation. Yes its not fair to the better qualified who do not have it but who said life is fair??? SEX drives this world. That is why super models stand beside or drive new cars in the ads, or model the clothes, or eat the yogurt, or anything in an ad. Girls want to be her, guys want to bed her so they buy the product. SEX SELLS!!!! Yes, girls with big boobs get more freebies but that is because men want to get their hands on them so they try to "buy" their way to them. THIS WILL NOT CHANGE NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU WHINE ABOUT IT. THIS IS THE WAY THINGS ARE. Deal with it.
Sorry about being so blunt with my ravings but it really gets to me when I see descussions like this. I am a guy who doesn't have it. No, I am not talking about boobs. 6'4" 300 pounds and partially bald. I don't have quite the same problem as women do but still its there. I have learned to deal with it. You can too.

Wow. Huh

Heh, it is true. Perfect example is my sister. I have a 4 year university degree and then another years worth of other certifications and I am seeking (unemployed atm a job at 45-50k a year). She has no qualifications or skills but is tall and pretty. Yet has a 3 day a week job as an assistant getting 65k. But she complains about it.

Uno de los mejores porteros de la Bundesliga, Ter Stegen, puede abandonar Alemania camiseta futbol baratas en el próximo mercado de invierno. Su sublime temporada en el Borussia M'gladbach camisetas de real madrid le ha abierto las puertas de los grandes camisetas del barcelona baratas de Europa y Liverpool o Barcelona suenan como su próximo destino.

Apart from the fact that I like the look of it (and that I'm bisexual so I know why men love big breasts), part of the reason why I want my breasts to be bigger is for the attention. I want men to notice me. I want them to be nice to me. And when they turn out to be superficial jerks, I want to be able to reject them and see the hurt in their eyes.
When I was young, from age 8 to 15, I got called ugly numerous times by different people, a lot of them were boys. They even told each other how disgusted they were by the idea of having sex with me. Later I got a sexual relationship with a guy that said he liked me at first to tell me I was ugly later and told me everytime he flirted with another girl (like I wanted to hear that). I am over it because I realize they were stupid superficial assholes, but part of me still wants revenge. Part of me wants to seduce them, only to reject them and learn them a lesson. And they will NEVER EVER leave me. I will always leave them.
I will not stop trying to improve myself untill I look like some kind of sex bomb that can get men on their knees. The good ones may stay, the pigs will get what they deserve.

(19-09-2012, 11:44 AM)Wishful Wrote:  Here we go again. Gee, he's looking at my boobs, not my face. And she has over half of her boobs hanging out in a super uplift bra that barely covers the nipple. face it lady. You dress for the attention, then get pissed off when it happens. You don't want him looking at them, then put on a minimizer bra and a crew neck sweatshirt.
Gee, she got promoted ahead of me because she has big boobs. Well, yeah, so???? Face it. This world is driven by one thing and one thing only : S-E-X. Thats Sex with a capital S. If you have it, you flaunt it, you get it. Why did she get the job? Because the boss wants her close so he might get that one on a million chance of taking her to bed. Whether that is in his mind or not when he awards the job, that is the motivation. Yes its not fair to the better qualified who do not have it but who said life is fair??? SEX drives this world. That is why super models stand beside or drive new cars in the ads, or model the clothes, or eat the yogurt, or anything in an ad. Girls want to be her, guys want to bed her so they buy the product. SEX SELLS!!!! Yes, girls with big boobs get more freebies but that is because men want to get their hands on them so they try to "buy" their way to them. THIS WILL NOT CHANGE NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU WHINE ABOUT IT. THIS IS THE WAY THINGS ARE. Deal with it.
Sorry about being so blunt with my ravings but it really gets to me when I see descussions like this. I am a guy who doesn't have it. No, I am not talking about boobs. 6'4" 300 pounds and partially bald. I don't have quite the same problem as women do but still its there. I have learned to deal with it. You can too.
That's a hideous generalization. To America, sex is an obsession; to the rest of the world, it's a fact. Yes, everyone likes sex, but not to the extent that Americans do because they take practically everything past the limit of what is acceptable. Example: obesity.

It is also not unreasonable for a woman to get upset when a guy is gawking at her. You are assuming that she's dressing for attention - not because she just likes dressing that way. You have just proven that men (in America) are brought up with the notion that women exist to please them.

"The way things are" isn't limited to America. Please, look into other cultures besides your own.

You know of a country where women are not primarily treated as sex objects and/or free labor? Why don't you tell me the name of this magical place?

(25-11-2012, 01:37 AM)mochaccino Wrote:  You know of a country where women are not primarily treated as sex objects and/or free labor? Why don't you tell me the name of this magical place?

I'd like to know as well. And. How're they with immigration? Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon